Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

The fear of starting the business is one major problem I have on actualizing that dream. Intake a lot of time before i take a leap to start.

Advertisement Placeholder
The fear of starting the business is one major problem I have on actualizing that dream. Intake a lot of time before i take a leap to start.
Yea, it's the fear of failure! But if one is determined enough it can be overcomed easily.

You are a student means you are on allowances or earn part time t cover your educational expenses. In such situation, how will you be able to do business because business demands money
Yes, I've already started the business before venturing into online business. I saved the money gradually to start a game console network. I have a Friend that stays closer to the business, makes the calculations for me, how much is going out and coming in. I check on him thrice every week cos of my involvement with my school and online earnings.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
More capital can never be enough for me when it comes to starting up my new business. It's been one of the biggest challenges I've ever had with the business of my choice and hopefully in the future I can come up with the right sum to finance my business.

My major challenge in starting my own business is capital I already have my own idea of business but to start the business is not easy but I don't have the means of funding it

My major challenge in starting my own business is capital I already have my own idea of business but to start the business is not easy but I don't have the means of funding it
I remembered when i was starting a business initiative offline, capital really slowed down my plans to carry it out. But through determined savings for long time helped me to establish it.

I remembered when i was starting a business initiative offline, capital really slowed down my plans to carry it out. But through determined savings for long time helped me to establish it.
The fear of failure is another big problem for some people who are still looking at the moment or opportunity to start their own business. It's really a serious problem they cannot help.

The fear of failure is another big problem for some people who are still looking at the moment or opportunity to start their own business. It's really a serious problem they cannot help.
Yeah, anyone who is afraid to fail as the reason behind not given a business or investment trial, isn't ready to achieve success in life. They're the ones that sees rich people and say, the money they make isn't from the right source. Fear and laziness caused them to poor, and such persons turn poor rest of their lives.

There are so many things one want to do but when you look at the funding and how difficult to get help starting it you will get discouraged. I cant start my business because of lack of fund

Capital have been my major problem i have always have that dream of starting a business that can fetch me a very high amount of profit

The only obstacle in my path is money. I do not have enough money or resources to establish my own business. I have always wanted to be an online investor and invest in cryptocurrencies and other stocks. However, I do not have enough money. The second obstacle is, of course, risk. Online investments can be very risky.

There are so many things one want to do but when you look at the funding and how difficult to get help starting it you will get discouraged. I cant start my business because of lack of fund
Funding have been the most challenging factor when it comes to establishing a business. Why some better plans, ideas are just lacking. That's why some partner in a business because they don't have it all.

The main factor that has been stopping me from starting my dream business is financial factor. Another factor is time because I am a student and I don't have enough time for that.

The main factor that has been stopping me from starting my dream business is financial factor. Another factor is time because I am a student and I don't have enough time for that.
Money rules, when the finance is lacking, that affects the progress of an upcoming entrepreneur in the world of business. We need money to get going.

The major reason why I haven't established my dream business is capital. Another thing is, if I have the cash, will I be bold enough to start? That is the big question I have been asking myself.

I know capital have hindered lots of people from starting their dream business. In order to start a business where capital is a challenge, we ought to save from small with target, even if it will take months. We should continue saving it until we achieve it.

Personally, my own challenge from starting my own business is funds and the right business to go into. I am still making research on the right business that will suit where I am because I don't want to rush into any business and rush out. I don't have any problems with location. That is my contribution.

Personally, my own challenge from starting my own business is funds and the right business to go into. I am still making research on the right business that will suit where I am because I don't want to rush into any business and rush out. I don't have any problems with location. That is my contribution.
Lots of people are simply affected by funds. I believe when their is funds, the plans won't be a problem, solution will come. You can even partner with someone that has plans but no funds, when their is enough capital for business.

You also need time if you want to start a business. I am a student and I cannot give a lot of time if I start a business. I will hold until I complete my education.

I think the funds or capital is the most important element of your planned business. No matter how much knowledge you get about the business and even if you undergo training but if you do not have the money for the start up then your business will not happen. I would advise against taking a loan for the capital.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds