Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

Lyrrex

Mythical member
Credits
Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, there are two setbacks to achieving my dream business and they are simply funds and location. My present location is not favourable at all to the business my mind is set on but as soon as I move I would be taking all the necessary steps.

The biggest setback to start your own business is the economic part, it is the most necessary and indispensable.

For me, there are two setbacks to achieving my dream business and they are simply funds and location. My present location is not favourable at all to the business my mind is set on but as soon as I move I would be taking all the necessary steps.
Location is very very important when setting a business. If a business is established in the wrong location, no matter how much fund is pumped into the business there's a very high tendency to fail

My major challenge right now is the fear in failing in the business. I have the capital ready but i don't want to blow out the money incase the business didn't go as planned

I'm yet to start my dream business and that has been a concern to me.
Lack of the required capital and time has made that possible. I intend to raise more funds for this purpose.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

Beyond the issue of the budget, which perhaps will always be a challenge for those who go from being salaried to entrepreneurs, I consider that the greatest obstacle to overcome is the fear of taking that first step to materialize that project and make it a fact

Hello, the confinement was an opportunity to start my business, but answering your question the money factor is the main reason why the person does not start, depending on the type of business there is work which can be requested 50% of the payment in advance , this would be an initiative to start without capital.

My dream business will be real estate and it's capital that's stopping from taking off, and I really don't need much just a percentage, and the rest will be funded by the banks

It's the fear of stepping out of my comfort zone, plus I'm still learning the ropes, so I'm being cautious.

Many times, people struggle raising capital and I did, so I decided to start something less capital intensive.

Biggest challenge is lack of knowledge to run a business and funding as it looks good when you see other's business but it is totally different when you start your own business. Often people missed planning and fail in business.

Lack of capital is one of the major challenge. Several lending institutions in our country rarely support starting business since most borrowers want unsecure loans. So secure loans are not easy to get due to the meed to provide big assets for security

It's the fear of stepping out of my comfort zone, plus I'm still learning the ropes, so I'm being cautious.

Many times, people struggle raising capital and I did, so I decided to start something less capital intensive.
Yea. Raising a business capital has been a major challenge for startups. But you need to step out of your comfort zone if want to break even

My dream business is capital intensive. I haven’t been able to gather enough capital to start the business. Another challenge is the issue of location. If I want to start my dream business I need to move to location where I can easily market my goods

The capital was the major challenge when I made my start up because when I finished the costing my money for the capital is not enough. I had to source out some funds from the people in my circle. Fortunately there were enough people who supported me so the business was started on time. Maybe next time I would have to double the estimated capital so that there would not be a problem with the finances.

Lack finance for start up, and lack of meaningful ideas too. Have caused me a lot not start up my dream business. But I'm on the verge of saving more and learning what is needed from me, to succeed in my business endeavor.

For me, the biggest challenge I have is lack of capital to set up my own business, but without capital to start my own business, I have taken to online forums in hope of earning enough to start my business.

I have tried other sites but none has worked for me yet, hopefully I will be able to earn enough here.

The lockdown imposed due to CoronaVirus pandemic has been very fruitful to me. I launched my dream website, a youtube channel, and an android app. While my android app earns from admob and website from adsense, I have no reached the monetization threshold for my youtube channel,.

U wish to establish a business but The major challenge that I'm facing now is capital. I don't have enough money to start my dream business, I'm being trying to accumulate a capital but not, abd I don't have property to get loan for bank. Though I have a artwork that I'm doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds