Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

My mode of operation is su h that allows me to reach a wide range of audience and reach out to them. The factor that motivates me in my business is it is simplicity and it is purity. My business is a unique business and I gain pleasure and extreme joy from it. I hope to one day expand t it and create many branches so as to continue reaching out to people and helping out in the process gaining something. Living both customer and business man happy and contented.

Advertisement Placeholder
Possibility to earn a lot of money motivates me in my business endeavour. When you have a job, you have limited income, you will have a fixed salary. However, when you own a business you can earn a lot of money. Another motivating factor is the ownership of a business, you do not have to please anyone.

As a matter of fact, the bumpy path of entrepreneurship at times can make you feel alone and helpless; therefore, motivation can play a critical role at this juncture. Sometimes you might find things going out of hand, have difficulty in managing personal and professional life, or even struggle for funds. In all such unfavourable circumstances, staying motivated and inspired can make a big difference between success and failure.

when starting a business, you need to find clarity in why you're doing what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when you face challenges during the process

To be candid, if people appreciate my service with inspiring words, I am always willing to do more, to give more, and go higher. Also, if I earn money regularly and constantly, I am always passionate. Money motivates me the most.
My dear money is the biggest motivation in a business or life, if you get paid for your services you rendered to customers you will feel motivated. Words of encouragement from the clients also goes a very long way in motivation.

Set a statement for a personal mission. ...
Draw up a strategy. ...
Begin with a routine. ...
Set yourself a time. ...
Schedule and set reminders ahead. ...
Set incentives. ...
Get friends involved. ...
Indulge in motivational gatherings.

The best part is setting realistic goals provides you with both long-term vision and short-term motivation. That is, rather than setting goals that are vague or generic, learn to set goals that are clear and well defined. Finally, it is better to rate the goals as per their priorities and accordingly begin to do them so that they can bring more profit to your business.

What motivates me the most when it comes to business is the desire to succeed and make money at the same time. That is the greatest motivation to me and it drives me to pusher harder in business despite the challenges that may occur.

My best motivator into a business or another endeavour is to create value. I have a mantra that you don't chase wealth, but you chase value as wealth and success in business chase after those who create value. I believe all those planning to start a business should chase after value not necessarily money.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
You get to meet new people.
You learn new things
Providing good customer service

What We are setting up is more of a vocation as compared to just earning money.We want to make a change and impact on this world starting from perfecting ourselve and then others.It has not ben easy but its very encouraging that we are making alot of progress.When we make a Change it really inspires us.

We
When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

Interesting factors of motivation you outlined here. Personal business growth and accomplishments gives someone tremendous feeling of his or her business and as such can continue to drive more success as time clicks on.
Well The greatest motivation for me is the driving force that keeps me going and what keeps me going is that I chose the business and that no one chose it for me. so when there's any challenge, I face it squarely with the hope and determination that I would succeed in it and that I will rise above any obstacle. My biggest motivation is the problem that I also solve for people, I see myself doing it best, better than every one else. All these are my motivation.

Doing what you love is the first step to having satisfaction in business, and when I earn from doing what I always love to do, I feel more excited and motivated. There are times, things may not move smoothly but I just keep doing what I love.

Earning profit is the main factor in this regards.everyone keep motivated if he/she get their desire result .. everyone wants to fullfil their needs and it keep them motivated.customers , security and basics needs are main reasons

In my opinion, a sense of control over things comes across as the most profound reason for being an entrepreneur
Let’s talk about being self-reliant, which is another key motivational factor that drives more than half of the world’s population towards entrepreneurship.

Being their own boss, creating their own rules, and being untethered to unnecessary demands is all the motivation they need. If money means adventure to you, then you're motivated by experiences. You see money as an opportunity to have experiences that you otherwise might not have had

You need to find clarity about why you do what you do, what you plan to achieve, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be, to figure out what motivates you when starting a company. When you face obstacles throughout the process, this is what will keep you motivated and focused.

I don't utilize individuals' sentiments and assessments about me as an inspiration, individuals can say what they like as far as I might be concerned. What I consider an inspirational factor for me is the longing to accomplish something throughout everyday life. I would simply prefer not to go back and forth, I need to have an effect on the planet and be a good example for the impending age.

There are many factors which are very useful in business.Whatever the business, if you are an expert in it, you can grow in it and earn your profit. If you want to grow in it, you must first search it thoroughly. If you want to get more profit in it you then you have to work hard for your business progress and you will get benefits.

When a CEO dies, his or her employees and team must — in the wake of their grief — introduce a new leader, adjust to change and continue to operate at the best of their ability. At the same time, they will likely attempt to preserve their late leader's legacy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds