Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

Being able to make money on my own having financial freedom, being able to employ people to work for me, being my own boss, etc. are some of the reasons why I want to start my own business.
Good. The options you elaborated, its a welcomed one. Everyone desire to be his or her own boss, but sometimes circumstances prevent that to happen. But ability to work hard, believing in yourself can get your into such position in life.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only factor the motivate me in business is the fear of failure and the joy of making profit. I hav always told myself that if i don give up in due time i will be successful s only that hope alone is enough to keep me on my toe

The only factor the motivate me in business is the fear of failure and the joy of making profit. I hav always told myself that if i don give up in due time i will be successful s only that hope alone is enough to keep me on my toe
Lol, never fear failure, because at some point we fail little, but ability to be motivated for success alone will keep you driving the business. Success requires hardwork and passion for what you do, never slow down to work hard in order to lift your business.

However, you dearly want to do a business does not mean you will also succeed in business. You might have the right skills, the right knowledge, and have the right approach, yet you can fail in your business.

The factor that motivate me to keep hustling more and more is the high place I always dream of, because I have a big dream and the kind of people I always see in my dream are so different from the kind of people am living with now. So when am down and I remember my dream it makes me wanna do more until I reach my destination.
When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

For me it's customers feedback and reviews, my heart is always so gladened and I'm encouraged to forge ahead when I get their messages that say I love your customer service or product

For me it's customers feedback and reviews, my heart is always so gladened and I'm encouraged to forge ahead when I get their messages that say I love your customer service or product
Good feed back from customers always gladdens the heart. It makes believe in your business more, that your on the right track. So the best you can do yo impress them more, is continuing on that blue patch.

The factor that motivate me most in my business endeavour is the profit rate of the business, the profit rate is very high and the chance of losing is very low

I am always afraid of poverty. This is my great motivator. I keep on reminding myself that the antidote of poverty is by working extremely smart and less hard. This has been working so far for me and I hope one day, God will bless the hustle.

I derive much motivation knowing fully well that I am doing the business of my choice. Also, the fact that I am not subject to any boss gives me more motivation.

The factors that motivate me more in my business dream was the help and assistance of my friends and family members, it gave me strength and keeps me going

This might sound funny but what has motivated me and still motivates me up till now is the fear of poverty. The thinking that if I do not work smart and hard can make me be poor is what has kept MW going and has made me not to give up some things in some times.

When my friends started selling on facebook, they also encouraged me to start selling, but I did not try. I am not a business minded person, I am more of a job seeker.

I derive much motivation knowing fully well that I am doing the business of my choice. Also, the fact that I am not subject to any boss gives me more motivation.
Running a business alone, and making that stride in a business choice. Gives the owner some course to be motivated. Its never easy to manage a business as a single owner and achieve business end product.

Living a better life is first, one has to have a why before undertaking any endeavor because when it gets hard and tough, it's your why in the first place that would keep you going

I havee always have this burning passion for agriculture. Even when i was growing up i would plant anywhere i see sand around the house just the joy of watching the creative process gives me satisfaction

Fear of failure is the biggest motivation for me in business endeavors. I want to succeed and I hate failure and that motivates me to work harder and smarter.

The one who motivate me in my businness is my family because i need to become successfull. In that way i can make my families life better. So my motivator is my family to become successfull in life.
What motivate me most in my business is the fact that I've already decided to the business and I I'm ready to give it whatever necessary attention it requires.

In business the best thing or factor that motivated me is my income if I am making profit because every entrepreneur needed profit and that is the back bone of investment.

If it is a business I have passion for, then my passion to succeed is enough motivation to pull me through and of course, the need to earn enough money to sort my bills and to invest in other things is enough motivation also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds