Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

Daniel Punk, in his book, Drive, lists three elements of the motivational formula: autonomy, skill and purpose. In a situation where people are adequately compensated, all three motivate and motivate us to do our best.

Advertisement Placeholder
You will need find guidance about why you do what you do, what you plan to achieve, what the dangers are, and what you expect the payoffs to still be, to figure out what motivates you when starting a company. When you face obstacles throughout the process, this is what will keep you motivated and focused.

Good family support and firm support are some of the things that always motivate people to carry on a business with full determination and willingness to succeed your business will actually succeed at the end ,we should not lose up, everything in the world requires a try

There are a lot of factors behind my motivational drive in business and this can be attributed to the fact that the unemployment rate all over the world is increasing by each passing day and one needs to do something reasonable.

What motivate business to move forward, I mean in business that most be a motivation to improve the business, an entrepreneur most know how to motivate people around him/her to improve the business

I don't need much people to motivate me, the challenge of life motivate me the most. A wise man once told me that there is no other option than to believe. That one motivate me alot. So you have to believe that you will succeed for you to succeed. That's life

In my plumbing work, people do recognize me to other Clint because of my well good plumbing job. I also have reduces my workmanships to make more clink patronize me for plumbing word with assurance of satisfaction for any patronizing customers.

The factor that motivate me the most is seeing my customers happy with my services. It pushes me to expand for more progress. Sometimes a customer would appreciate my services to the extent that he would even give me some cash gifts.

This are the factors that motivate me
The money to be made
The customers that I will meet
The competition that will push me yo my limit
The joy of being a boss
The joy to lead
The adrenaline to be successful.

There are alot of factors that has motivated after a big investment loss. One of those factors is the facts that winners never quit and those that quits never win. Success comes but with a story and there is no gain without pain.

Inspirational Factors that Drive People Towards Entrepreneurship.

Persuasive Factors For Entrepreneurs. All business people have their own particular excursions to begin their organizations however prior to firing up a private issue there are a few factors that ought to be out into thought eg are

Energy.: You should have an interest or enthusiasm for at all business you will wander into,if not there can never be a triumph

Confidence.: Stop hurrying to individuals for little issue you can generally figure out yourself,so you should have an independence.

Sensation of achievement.: See yourself as a fruitful person,this will direct you to use sound judgment

Self-awareness.: You should do it without anyone else's help before the purported individuals will out in their best too.as the colloquialism goes "a pioneer shows others how its done".

Feeling of Control.: You should have the option to have a 100% self control,don't settle on hurried choice without an earlier interview.

The factor that motivate me most in my business and endeavor, was the interest rate. The interest rate of the business was very high and it was very pleasant to me, I have the believe that once I start up these business in the next three years time I will become a multi-millionaire

there are several factors that can motivate in business but what think is good is, getting to know more about the business you are running. this is done through education and it always make you know new things in every blessed day.

What Always motivate me to start up a business or any other thing is that I am afraid of dying poor in this life that is why I want to try as much as possible not to miss any opportunity and wherever I find myself as always try and find an opportunity to do something tangible.

What most motivates me to be persistent and achieve my entrepreneurship is financial stability and I believe that everyone seeks it in some way. It's what keeps me going despite the failures and barriers that come along the way. Another reason is the family and being able to help her financially.

First of all, I would say pension. Yes, because 18 years carrying on my individual business would ensure me a social security pension. Even if I would pass months without earning a single cent, if I continue to carry on this business, regularly paying the social security fee, I'll develop the right of retirement with a pension. Then, I would say in this way my jobs are formal. I don't like to work in the informal field, even if informal jobs are not illegal (at least, they are not illegal in my area), even irregular.

Factors that can motivate you when starting a business is that you know you are your own boss if you don't do this on time this might happen you know that for every step or decision you take it have a positive or negative impact on the business so you are always conscious of what you do.customers satisfaction can also motivate you knowing there is a problem which you want to solve.

What motivates me to venture deeper into my business is the fact that my long-term strategic plan for the business is slowly becoming a reality. When i achieve my set objectives along the way, despite the challenges, i get motivated more to work even hard on the short-term objectives of the project.

What motivates me to venture deeper into my business is the fact that my long-term strategic plan for the business is slowly becoming a reality. When i achieve my set objectives along the way, despite the challenges, i get motivated more to work even hard on the short-term objectives of the project.
Interesting, every ones business aim is to see his or her business on the growing level. If your business is stepping up when you're doing everything possible to make it grow, it motivates a business owner to do more.

Being able to make money on my own having financial freedom, being able to employ people to work for me, being my own boss, etc. are some of the reasons why I want to start my own business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds