Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

Things To Consider Before Choosing Products To Import. Choose Your Market And Know Their Local Needs. Which country do you want to do business in? Get Familiar With The Local Norms. Check Reviews On Each Product.

Advertisement Placeholder
On my own,the things that motivate me in business is when i acheive a major success in an idea i formulated and applied to the business and it worked.That is a morale boaster for me. And also when i have to groom someone to become succesful in business.

I can't wait to own my own business and brand. The kind of business I would like to own in the nearest future, ranges from agriculture to real estate. As a student, I have the daily motivation to empower and employ young people in my society. Owning your own business, gives you the happiness because you can't work under anyone and no one bosses you.
The mindset to create job to solve the major problem of our society is more than enough motivation to create job rather than working for one.
We can when we set our mind to it. In helping others, others ended up helping us to achieve our ultimate goal

Motivation is an important factor to succeeding in a business,when you are motivated,no obstacles can bring you down because you are thriving to succeed. What keeps me going in whatever i do is the fact that,i don't want to be caught without money.

The factor that motivated me most in my business endeavors is providing solutions to people problems. Whatever business anybody may be doing, such a business is solving a problem somehow. We shouldn't be only profit or gain inclined.

There are lots of factors that motivates me when it comes to business. The major factor that motivates me is when my first profit is made..this motivates me a lot. It shows to me that i am just getting started. And there's a way and this will boost my morale to do more and give more of my energy to it
[automerge]1612999149[/automerge]
There are lots of factors that motivates me when it comes to business. The major factor that motivates me is when my first profit is made..this motivates me a lot. It shows to me that i am just getting started. And there's a way and this will boost my morale to do more and give more of my energy to it

To figure out what motivates you when starting a business, you need to find clarity in why you're doing what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when you face challenges during the process.

Maintaining your own business leaves you alone more imaginative. For example, you can try different things with another web composition, new promoting methodology, make inventive items that tackles a known issue in an alternate manner, make new bundling and new publicizing efforts

We have what we think is a great business idea, so we want to get started, hit the ground running, and see progress immediately. It's often difficult to stop speeding ahead and take the process step-by-step, especially when some of the steps are tedious. However, it's very important to take time to identify your motivation before starting a business.

The major thing that will motivate me to keep my business going when I eventually start is the fact that I look up to other giant brands and I know they started from somewhere too, so I can definitely achieve what they did too with consistency.

What motivates me in business even in business crises is the joy I feel after satisfying a customer's need. Another thing is the passion I have for what I am doing. The passion pushes me to do the business even when I feel like giving up.

The best motivation that I have is my family. I want that my family will have a good life and that we need to work harder and be better specifically in our finances.

Business hurdles can be tiring when you look at how much you are facing but the breakthrough most times is the fact that you think a lot as been put into what you are are doing. My greatest motivation is thinking about how far I have gone I tell myself you can afford to stop or fail at this point. I think about what I still have to gain.

Inspite of all challenges, I always remember why I started at the first place. Remembering my dreams and goals is always a motivation to me. I dare not give up on myself and I dare not give up on my goals. That's my major motivation in my endeavors.
That's true, challenges will always come up at some point in ones life but as you rightly say if we can look back at where we started this journey how far we have gone, our hopes and dreams alone will keep being our source of motivation because giving up at this point will be a huge loss

Aside my bills I have to pay and other numerous expenses that are waiting for me😁, which on its own is A very big motivation, what motivates me again is having competitions. When I have competitors, I am very much motivated to work to an extreme and it also gives me a whole of of joy .

Profit to be made and the passion for the business. Motivation comes with a lot of things, ones end goal is enough to motivate some people while some it's the people around them they are working with

So many factors motivate every individuals one way or the other, but the best of all is self motivation, ones believe and impression about oneself is the best, I would refer to it as an internal motivation before the external ones comes into play which include ability to analyze a problem and how your business can provide a solution, perception of clients about your business, positive feedback you get from your clients makes you want to keep the good work up and so on

Factor that motivates me the most when am doing my phone business is when people refer others to me or recommend them to me. It makes want to do more of it. That shows the phone business is growing and the customers like what am giving them.

Continuity:
Why will I start a business and not able to continue. That would actually be a big slap on my face and I might not forgive myself for that kind of failure that could be prevented if I'd continue and do not give up on my dreams.

to be honest, my greatest motivations is the fact that i need money, i need to support my family, i want to be financially independent that is my greatest push and motivation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds