Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
That's really a motivating factor, the success of others, it is something that keeps me going too knowing that some people have tried and gave succeeded motivates me to stay on course whenever I feel down

Advertisement Placeholder
Motivating factors, which can be either internal or external to the entrepreneur, classified motivators into four categories: financial rewards (extrinsic rewards), independence/autonomy, personal growth (intrinsic rewards) and family security [4,2]. Motivating factors can also be classified as push or pull factors.
I think the most motivating factor that motivate all entrepreneurs are mostly extrinsic to the enterpreneurs as this are the ones that comes with monetary rewards. We all knows that the reasons why most people set up businesses is so that they can make profit and this whole profit thing is the sole motivating factors for almost everybody that start up a business.

The fact that you are your own boss is a very big motivation, the fact that you are controlling your own business is another motivation, a job is a job as my job is my job.

The one who motivate me in my businness is my family because i need to become successfull. In that way i can make my families life better. So my motivator is my family to become successfull in life.

Seriously, family is everything when it comes to anything that someone is doing because in the end all the money that you make for yourself will definitely be enjoyed by your family and it's what makes a lot of people happy.

Money is a very strong factor that motivates me when doing business. I run some kind of business and when i think of the profits I'm going to be making in such businesses I run, I get very motivated to succeed

The first thing that motivates me is knowing that I am been my own is a very great motivation for me it keeps me going and making sure I don't fail in what is do.

Whatever business I venture into right now it definitely has to be for the money. That remains the most important motivation for me to move on when times get hard. A lot of time, money and emotions has been exerted already. I'm not letting go without getting the rewards.

There are different factors which most be put in to consideration even though some of this factors may be personal to the entrepreneur. to me my business is built on the pillar of hope and that has always been the priority and the back bone of the business that alone motivate to keep having hope and it has really been working out for the business.

Having the leadership style.
Recognition and appreciation.
Meaning and purpose.
Positive company culture.
Professional development opportunities.
Job advancement.
Financial benefits. ...
Flexible work schedules.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
A better tomorrow is my greatest motivation,I believe that no body was born or came into this world with a silver spoon,we have to fight to earn it.

One of the factors that motivate me in a business is the reminder that I need to be financially independent.
Also, whenever I make a lot of money via sales, it motivates me to keep doing my best.
When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

I don't think anything can motlivate me as progress on influx of profit in a business,that is the major business motivation for me

Factors that motivates me a lot in my business is the money making factor. The fact that I know there is a very high chance to make good money in the cause of my conducting business is something that keeps me moving

What motives me in the kind of the business i do is that when I worked under a boss, thought nobody under him will makes it in life, this geared me up to stand on my feet and do something different to proof him wrong

The factor that makes me always want to continue with my business is the ease attached to the business, I don't have to trouble myself going around because it is a sit at office business, and that is why I have more than enough time for online businesses

To be candid, money motivates me to make more money.
More money motivates me to make a lot of money.
It is great motivation to see that you are making good profit through your hardwork and consistency.

as a business individual you need to be motivated ,it helps allot ,to me I normally say it's just the matter of time one day it will be made possible ,that's when I already tried my best

A better tomorrow is my greatest motivation,I believe that no body was born or came into this world with a silver spoon,we have to fight to earn it.
Some persons are born with Silver, Golden spoon, but majority aren't born with such. Since we've known our fate, its simply work ahead non stop until we see better days.

Some persons are born with Silver, Golden spoon, but majority aren't born with such. Since we've known our fate, its simply work ahead non stop until we see better days.
I do not come through riches but riches will come through me,I agree with you totally,we need to focus on a greater tomorrow and try our best to be among the 1 percent of successful people.

Financial freedom is the reason why I go into business. I want to make more money for myself and the people around me. Financial freedom gives you the chance to do whatever comes to your mind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds