Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

I am somebody who came from a poor family and as such I know very well that if I do not work hard then there is an increased chance that I might fall into poverty and that is my biggest motivation.

Advertisement Placeholder
In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
One of the factors that motivate me more in my business and devil is my skills and my experience this make me to have great belief that I will be able to execute and run the business.

Yes, profit do motivate when the business is starting newly profit can't come bounty, we are the ones that will push it high through passion, plans to reach out expected goal.

One of the major reasons I get motivated in my business is that I get to meet new people everyday
And I make know friends, friends that has been helpful in pushing my business forward and making me live a better and beautiful life through my business
When you comes to work I think my most motivating factor is the amount of money that I receive at the end of the day as working can be quite stressful thing to do but once I remember the amount of money that I will get at the end of the month then I am always quite motivated to continue toiling day and night.

Yes, profit do motivate when the business is starting newly profit can't come bounty, we are the ones that will push it high through passion, plans to reach out expected goal.
It looks like profit is the most common factor that motivates a business owner. And I have to agree to that simply because I had an extensive experience on gaining profit because I work hard for that purpose. When the business was not earning a profit then I lose steam and enthusiasm.

It looks like profit is the most common factor that motivates a business owner. And I have to agree to that simply because I had an extensive experience on gaining profit because I work hard for that purpose. When the business was not earning a profit then I lose steam and enthusiasm.
I wouldn't deny that profit isn't the top priority for every business entrepreneur out there. But we shouldn't put all our attention for the profit alone. We should work hard just as you said, profit will come by.

One of the major reasons I get motivated in my business is that I get to meet new people everyday
And I make know friends, friends that has been helpful in pushing my business forward and making me live a better and beautiful life through my business
Money is actually my biggest motivation to start up a business or to run a business because I know that the major objective or starting up a business is to make profit and profit is actually good amount of money.

Making a difference in the world. Find personal meaning from building a business. Satisfaction of doing something great. Personal growth and accomplishment. Seeing the real value of one's beliefs.
Well said these are the important points that could indeed make an individual want to, satisfaction of doing something worthwhile is not to be underrated at all, those are the things that bring about personal growths

Sometimes I don't really have anything that motivate me .I always motivate myself when I know that I really have to work very hard to make sure that poverty is not in my life.

A lot of factors motivate me when it comes to my business. One, the fact that I am on my own doing my thing is something that keeps going beyond explanation. I get to do things my way and when I want to do them too

Well, am not into any kind of business at the moment but I do have some online jobs I am into and I am motivated to work when I realized that if I don't then I stop earning and if I work better than yesterday I will earn better than yesterday.

What motivates me to do online work, which I take as my business is the fact that is feels really great to reach my targets daily. I feel so fulfilled and that I have spent my time really well.

This factors may depend on individual perception and feelings to.me I always believe that in business no matter how difficult it's it will be good some days that alone really motivated me.

The facts that I want to make profits. That's the greatest motivation. Why else would someone open a business. Money is just the greatest motivation

What motivates me the most in business seeing me satisfying my customers for reference purpose.
Making a difference in Business. Find personal meaning from building a business. Personal growth and accomplishment

The factors that motivates me in a business ranges from; personal growth, financial Independence, addition of value, satisfaction of customer needs and self fulfillment.

Understanding my daily expense I don't need anybody or anything to motivate me on my daily business, also having passion for what I do is motivational enough to trigger me on this topic.

What motivates me is my background,my family. I have the desire to really change a lot of things so I strive to be better and always succeed at what I do

There are a few factors that spurs me in my business and one of those variables is having the possibility that I'm now a man with family and they're all depending on me to have the option to take great and appropriate consideration of them. I won't likewise neglect to specify that my mother and kin are additionally depending on me just like the most established child and top of the family.
That is a whole lot of responsibility on you.And this calls t buttres the point that money is a big factor here in business,and even though we love what we do for a living,the reward is a huge factor for us all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds