Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

Being able to solve other peoples problem means you have a good and cordial interpersonal relationship with your customer and clients and you are able to understand their need and satisfy them,
The factor that motivates me the most in my business is being able to solve people's problem presently I make coconut oil and I'm always happy when people buys and they give me reviews that it worked for my rashes and the rest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being able to solve other peoples problem means you have a good and cordial interpersonal relationship with your customer and clients and you are able to understand their need and satisfy them,
You are right, about I actually don't need to have a personal relationship with my clients to be able to meet their needs, because the services I render is what solves their problems.

The factor that motivates me the most in my business is being able to solve people's problem presently I make coconut oil and I'm always happy when people buys and they give me reviews that it worked for my rashes and the rest.
You're a guru for helping people with your product of coconut oil. Extracting it into ways is ideal for you. Keep it up and solving peoples problem to receive reward from it.

Yes, you are right about it being very difficult but I have been trying to make judicious use of my time so as to be successful in both of my endeavors
Well time management is also very important in the life of people who are really serious to succeed or achieve something,I think maybe you are following the right process.

The fact that I get to learn new things, meet new people, learn new experiences and of course make profits. Emphasis on the make profits because that's the exact reason why I started in the first place and I plan on achieving that.

One of the things that motivate me most in my business sojourn is the story of successful business men and women who started very little.

One of the things that motivate me most in my business sojourn is the story of successful business men and women who started very little.
Those successful business owners can really be a good inspiration for the beginners in the business world. However, you need to read the entire story of their business life before you embark. The richest man here had failed 3 times in selling shoes before he got lucky that later on he owned the mall chain called Shoemart.

The factor of self independence I the major motivation I get from my business and that is what is keeping me going right now. I really love my independence and using my own time to work Is very important to me not someone give me orders on when to resume and when to close

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
Of course the financial freedom that I will achieve is what motivates me in cryptocurrency trading and investment. I have learned from billionaire like Elon Musk is supporting dogecoin.

The single most important factor that motivates me very well to keep on going is me wanting to have more money in order to escape poverty.

Lack of Money. To be honest I don't see a better motivator than this. The mere thought of being out of cash should keep u up and running trying to succeed. Bill won't pay itself

Of course the financial freedom that I will achieve is what motivates me in cryptocurrency trading and investment. I have learned from billionaire like Elon Musk is supporting dogecoin.
That's good motivation. Normally the financial benefits around Cryptocurrency motivates everyone considering it. But we need to invest with what we can afford and have patience.

What always motivate me in doing business is the believe that nothing is been created as impossible for you with that believe I always know that my hard working will never be in vain that is it will surely have a positive impact one day.

I really get motivatedby the smile of satisfaction I see on the faces of my clients and their positive feedbacks from the satisfaction they get from my services. Then I also get motivated by the thought I get when I know am going out to meet the yearnings of the people and again I get motivation from the proceeds I get as a reward for my services.
The fact that the essence of any business ventur is among other things ,to be able to make profit at the end of the day after satisfying your customers.But the joy that comes with the ease that you have brought to the customers is very satisfying.

The fact that my business is going to succeed alone motivates me a lot and that motivation keeps me going day in day out. I hate to imagine myself failing

What always motivate me in doing business is the believe that nothing is been created as impossible for you with that believe I always know that my hard working will never be in vain that is it will surely have a positive impact one day.
Your hard work and determination will surely take you far dear cos you have that courage and you're very passionate too to take far in business.

The fear of failure most time do make me to work harder than ever. The only thing I am afraid of poverty and that's why I always sticking hard to be successful

Just the fact that my customers are happy with the product I sell
Or the services I render is enough motivation for me to go on

Just the fact that my customers are happy with the product I sell
Or the services I render is enough motivation for me to go on
That's motivation indeed, provided your customers are simply with the products you're dealing on. That's the beauty of business, which makes you achieve greater heights.

The factors that motivated me much in business is Profit most of the reasons why we engage in business is profit so when you have enough profit it definitely motivate you to continue with the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds