Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

If your country's unemployment rate is high, you'll feel very motivated to carry on with your business and never look back in order not to face financial crisis.

Advertisement Placeholder
We are on the same page. What motivates me the most is when people tell me I can't make it in my line of business. I become very hardworking and I push myself harder every minute. I also get going harder when I see tough competition. This keeps me going and striving harder every minute.

We are on the same page. What motivates me the most is when people tell me I can't make it in my line of business. I become very hardworking and I push myself harder every minute. I also get going harder when I see tough competition. This keeps me going and striving harder every minute.
Very good, you shouldn't listen to side talk, that's why I'm ever working hard to silent critics. That's a good motivation for you to clear those doubts.

For most of us the challenge is a good motivator. That will increase the enthusiasm when the challenge is difficult but not impossible to achieve. It would be like a game for some.

I get motivated in carrying out my online work whenever I remember that it kinda makes me a little bit independent and not always demanding from my parents.

I get motivated in carrying out my online work whenever I remember that it kinda makes me a little bit independent and not always demanding from my parents.
it's nice at least you have been able to make something out from the internet ,There are a lot of much opportunities online you can still explore if you have the skill to do so.

The greatest factor that keeps me motivated in my business even in the face of challenges is the prospect of the profits I will make in that business in the nearest future

it's nice at least you have been able to make something out from the internet ,There are a lot of much opportunities online you can still explore if you have the skill to do so.
You are right. But my only hindrance is actually time factor, am a student and really do some lots of studies. So doing other plenty stuff might seem to be a distraction to me for now.

The greatest factor that keeps me motivated in my business even in the face of challenges is the prospect of the profits I will make in that business in the nearest future
Wow,its nice, the profit can also be a good motivating Factors in business but at the same time we should consider satisfying our customers because that is what will bring us most of the profit we are looking for.

What motivates me in my business is the drive to be successful,to make money,to be my own boss,to break new ground.

Money motivates a lot, the reason why people close down before their time is due to the fact they have no money to stay afloat in their business.

You are right. But my only hindrance is actually time factor, am a student and really do some lots of studies. So doing other plenty stuff might seem to be a distraction to me for now.
Wow sometimes it might actually be difficult for you to concentrate both online and with the study ,but with determination it is still possible that you will succeed, what do you study ?

To determine exactly just what inspires you when beginning a company, you have to discover clearness in why you are performing exactly just what you are performing, exactly just what you wish to achieve, exactly just what the dangers are actually, as well as exactly just what you anticipate the payoffs to become. This is actually exactly just what will certainly maintain you focused as well as concentrated when you deal with difficulties throughout the procedure.

To me, motivation is the soul of business, you can do little without it.
My goals are my motivation. Even before I started my business full-time, I have had my goals mapped out so I'm constantly revisiting that board and it motivates me to keep going.
Motivation is indeed the soul and heart no business because you need to be motivated in order to be succesful in your business endeavours ,myou must have a goal target.

There are different factors that motivate people to venture into different kinds of business. I personally motivated by the fact that I will not be employed by anyone.

Owning a business that is income generating is a motivating factor indeed. Majority of business aren't functional in this covid19 era, if you're fortunate to find your business up and running. Then you should be motivated for that.

The one thing that's my biggest drive in this business world is having a level of influence and being able to affect lives positively while making income for myself.
Next is leaving a legacy for my generation to continue affecting the world

Wow sometimes it might actually be difficult for you to concentrate both online and with the study ,but with determination it is still possible that you will succeed, what do you study ?
Yes, you are right about it being very difficult but I have been trying to make judicious use of my time so as to be successful in both of my endeavors

The the building unlike buying a house house is low and sell it when the price is high and the building unlike the price price and sell it is low high and the building unlike buying

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
The factor that motivates me the most in my business is being able to solve people's problem presently I make coconut oil and I'm always happy when people buys and they give me reviews that it worked for my rashes and the rest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds