Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
One factor that motivate the more in my business and therefore is persistent and I know with persistent you can be able to achieve your goal in every business.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you have a large business organisation it will still require so much money if you're thinking of motivating your employee on weekly basis, I still stand that it depends on the growth of the company first before this is considered
Some times motivating your workers does not necessary have to be inform of monetary gifts, it can be just appreciation or singing the praises of the employees that you want to motivate at work.

I think one main factor that motivates me is the passion I have for the business and goal to accomplish the business missions , this drives me interms of many things

I start a business so as to have problem of too much money. There are too many problems in this world. The first one is lack of money the other one is too much money. only few people experience the later and I want to be among them.

That's great that you want to climb higher in the ladder in your own business initiative and be amongst the seat of those prominent business gurus.

Some times motivating your workers does not necessary have to be inform of monetary gifts, it can be just appreciation or singing the praises of the employees that you want to motivate at work.
Lolz, do you think that appreciation by singing your praise to the employee can actually move them in any way ? a lot of them might be interested in something tangible like gifts or money.

I just want to carry on via my business for long. When I look at the present situation of things in my country, I get motivated cos if I don't work hard I'll suffer long time.

Lolz, do you think that appreciation by singing your praise to the employee can actually move them in any way ? a lot of them might be interested in something tangible like gifts or money.
Some times saying just thank you to your employees goes a long way in wanting to do more for your business. It makes them to have a sense of belonging in your business.

Some times saying just thank you to your employees goes a long way in wanting to do more for your business. It makes them to have a sense of belonging in your business.
[automerge]1628470186[/automerge]
If you think this can really help then it's better that we do it for the sake of our business.

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
And Factor that motivates me the more to do business all in my businesthat is love for the business that will enable me to carry out the business effectively because I love what I'm doing

Anybody that looks at the profits and turnaround or turnover their business or businesses can give to them will always want to stay motivated in his business to do more and achieve his set target

Anybody that looks at the profits and turnaround or turnover their business or businesses can give to them will always want to stay motivated in his business to do more and achieve his set target
Yes, if you're very engaged with your business, and have your strategy you'll surely record wonderful turnovers and your profit will be better.

The fact that I am earning, even though it's very small, I am still motivated because half bread is way better than none. I only need to cut down expenses these days.

in my business endeavours what motivates me the most is the joy of my effort not going to waste when I think of the profit that I might make or gain from that business who makes me happy is the most is the ability to create a trust between me and whoever my supplier is or are.

My desire to attain a better position than where I am is what gives me the most motivation to continue running my business with diligence.

There are two problems of money. The first one is lack of money. Well the second one is problem of too much money. I think majority of the people have the first problem of the money including me. but I am starting a business in order to experience second problem of money which is too much money.

The fact that I am earning, even though it's very small, I am still motivated because half bread is way better than none. I only need to cut down expenses these days.
Laughs, this adage have always been a source of inspiration for the people of the world. It is better to earn something dear than earning nothing.

There are two problems of money. The first one is lack of money. Well the second one is problem of too much money. I think majority of the people have the first problem of the money including me. but I am starting a business in order to experience second problem of money which is too much money.
Most times people establish a company to satisfy human being and in return for the human being will pay them, satisfaction and making the humanity happy is the first way to achieve success in business.

Most times people establish a company to satisfy human being and in return for the human being will pay them, satisfaction and making the humanity happy is the first way to achieve success in business.
One factor that motivate me more in my business end of us is increase in output when there is increasing output in every day sales in my market it motivates me to do more in order to meet up daily target

One factor that motivate me more in my business end of us is increase in output when there is increasing output in every day sales in my market it motivates me to do more in order to meet up daily target
Well that a lot of things that motivate us differently but in all the same we are still interested in achieving success in the business we are going into because that is the most important thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds