Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

What motivate the most in my business endeavors is the fact that I'm solving people's problems everyday and the getting rewarded for that.

Advertisement Placeholder
They say good thinking will bring good product,in my business I feel motivated meeting new customers, thinking a way of improvement,and advance to the next stage.

They say good thinking will bring good product,in my business I feel motivated meeting new customers, thinking a way of improvement,and advance to the next stage.
Meeting new customers can also be an assurance that your business is being recognised, you really need to make your business presentable if you need constant new customers in the business organisation.

One of the major factor that always motivate me the most in my business prospects is the fact that I have what it takes for my business at any point to make exploits and make good profits

Financial freedom is one of the factors that must meet me in the business because poverty is bad. This is the reason why I put in work everyday just to make sure that I deal with poverty in my life and the people around me.

Meeting new customers can also be an assurance that your business is being recognised, you really need to make your business presentable if you need constant new customers in the business organisation.
When your customers keeps increasing, it will definitely motivates you to do more for your business. Motivation can also come from good reviews that you get from your customers either online or offline.

When your customers keeps increasing, it will definitely motivates you to do more for your business. Motivation can also come from good reviews that you get from your customers either online or offline.
Yes the purpose of motivation is for you to improve your business but sometimes when people are being appreciated so much they always relax and this can sometimes affect the business negatively.

How would you like to get $2,000 in free money today, fresh off the government printing presses? And what if I told you it wouldn't just be a nice

The factor that motivate most in my business endeavors is when i see the problem I m intended to solve is solved and people are happy and giving me profit in return.

Yes the purpose of motivation is for you to improve your business but sometimes when people are being appreciated so much they always relax and this can sometimes affect the business negatively.
When you relax because of the motivation that you are getting from people, your products quality will reduce so also your customer base which will in turn affects your business profits.

I think one of the factor that motivates me in business is the growth of the business , the amount of profit i am making and others , contribute to my motivation

When you relax because of the motivation that you are getting from people, your products quality will reduce so also your customer base which will in turn affects your business profits.
Well this situation might be very difficult because you might not know , ok if I may ask ,when we are motivated in our business do we really have to do more or are we to maintain in the position we are ?

In anything at all in life we do, wether it is in business or our daily life activities, if we can make a goal each day and archeive it, that would mean a lot for our lives

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
1 factors that really motivate me in terms of business and devil in his experience and creativity the things I will be able to overcome every challenges in business.

Well this situation might be very difficult because you might not know , ok if I may ask ,when we are motivated in our business do we really have to do more or are we to maintain in the position we are ?
When you are motivated in business, you are been encouraged to continue to give your best to the services of the company. Once you relax, what you gets as motivation will stop immediately.

When you are motivated in business, you are been encouraged to continue to give your best to the services of the company. Once you relax, what you gets as motivation will stop immediately.
I don't think you're being appreciated for you to continue, because if you are continuing it in this way, you might even forget your profit as a business ,you will only think of customer satisfaction and not your profit as a business organisation.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
HA. I like that. Purposely succeeding in front of the people that told you it wasn’t possible.
That really is a good motivating factor, I’ve never even thought of it that way. I’ve never thought of that period. Good for you. 👍
I don’t know I guess I’m just running around doing whatever makes me happy. That’s what motivates me. As long as I’m happy. Because I’m always looking out for #1, and that would be me.
If an activity, a situation, a place, or even a person makes me unhappy, I get away from it.
Keep at it @Sincerem 👊 I like the way you think.

I don't think you're being appreciated for you to continue, because if you are continuing it in this way, you might even forget your profit as a business ,you will only think of customer satisfaction and not your profit as a business organisation.
Motivating worker to work most times does not affect the profits of the company as what workers are paid in form of motivation comes from the excess income generated by the company for a particular period of time.

HA. I like that. Purposely succeeding in front of the people that told you it wasn’t possible.
That really is a good motivating factor, I’ve never even thought of it that way. I’ve never thought of that period. Good for you. 👍
I don’t know I guess I’m just running around doing whatever makes me happy. That’s what motivates me. As long as I’m happy. Because I’m always looking out for #1, and that would be me.
If an activity, a situation, a place, or even a person makes me unhappy, I get away from it.
Keep at it @Sincerem 👊 I like the way you think.
You're welcome dear. You should always find a place in your heart to be happy all day, any one who isn't making happy should stay faraway. Being happy will motivate you more to seek business progress.

Motivating worker to work most times does not affect the profits of the company as what workers are paid in form of motivation comes from the excess income generated by the company for a particular period of time.
If you have a large business organisation it will still require so much money if you're thinking of motivating your employee on weekly basis, I still stand that it depends on the growth of the company first before this is considered

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds