Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

It might sound funny but what really motivates me is poverty. I am under so much pressure to get it right or I will have to be poor which I don't want to.
This is not funny at all because just like you pretty is my motivating factor so why I want to start up my own business so I have always prayed against people in my life so I have seen a business as a way for me to escape poverty in life.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting an on demand business initiative will surely enable you to shun poverty and having the hope of reaching top level in the business level.

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
1 factors that motivate me the money in my business and therefore is when I have the required capital to start of the business and also I see my product doing well in the market.

If I am going to be honest, the reason why I am always going and have entered into entrepreneurship is to escape poverty and that alone has driven me forward.

Poverty have really caused us pains, that's dangerous of its own. That's why I'm always working hard yo escape the poverty disease, and to push my business far.

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
One factor that motivate me the more in my business endeavour is customers patronage, When more customers patronize a business it encourage you to do more in terms of business.

That's pretty well, when customers are flooding your business, that encourages an entrepreneur and makes him or her to keep moving positively.

Motivation is a very important criteria in business and I will agree with that and I have a lot of things that motivate me but the most is my fear to go into poverty.

I don't have an offline business currently but I do online work. What motivates me most with this is the fact that I get to earn my own money. Being financially independent is my biggest goal right now.

When I see people running their different kinds of business and making sales and counting profits, I just know that I must do everything possible not to make my case different

One of the major reasons I get motivated in my business is that I get to meet new people everyday
And I make know friends, friends that has been helpful in pushing my business forward and making me live a better and beautiful life through my business
This is one good motivation too Indeed. The longing and desire to meet new faces and people on a daily basis is a good thing to have as a motivating factor indeed

I think have shared one of my past mistake here concerning business dreams and since then it as been a strong stone for me up till today.

One of the most motivating factor is poverty. I had to do business and succeed in it to prevent me from lacking. When you see that your survival is not dependent on someone, you have to hustle to make it.

These 5 factors motivate me in business endeavour:

Money, Flexibility, Control, Teamwork, Legacy

Poverty! Yes, poverty is my biggest motivation. I didn't really experience it but even the little I faced was extremely punishing. I will never wish it on anyone. So, poverty is the biggest motivation in my business endeavor. The only medicine to poverty is money, and a lot of it.

There are several factors that motivates me in my business and one of those factors is having the thought that I'm already a man with family and they're all relying on me to be able to take good and proper care of them. I won't also forget to mention that my mom and siblings are also relying on me as I'm the oldest son and head of the family.
That is very true,the taught of having some dependent that look up to you can make you go the extra miles to achieve legitimate means of livelyhood.What motivates me is the picture i see as a very big player in the logistic sector and how i own a substantial stake in the sector.

i dont have motivators yet. i just trust when whe keep our spirit. God will still beside us. and i pray when i have kids in future, i want them be my motivators. maybe i talk to myself as motivator.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
There are lots of motivations to a business startup. But mine is the ability to bring value to people through my product or service, and also make money of course.

Fear of poverty is the major motivator for me in any business endeavour I found myself. I want to be the one that will break the chains of poverty in my lineage. Anytime I reflect on this I push myself to work harder in order to become rich.

There are lots of motivations to a business startup. But mine is the ability to bring value to people through my product or service, and also make money of course.
Surely when you bring enthusiasm to your business, and make your customers happy, they'll simply turn up for you. And in return you'll earn financial reward.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds