Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
Well to me personally I think that what motivate anyone in a business have to be his or her drive towards the business, profit too motivate individuals towards their various business

Advertisement Placeholder
Well to me personally I think that what motivate anyone in a business have to be his or her drive towards the business, profit too motivate individuals towards their various business
Profit is what everyone is looking for when starting up a business. But to make profit come back, we shouldn't think about it earlier time, rather master our business to carter for such in the future.

When I see a lot of people succeeding in the type of business I am going into, this is always my greatest motivation because I've seen a lot of people making it in the same business I am passionate about, this is always my main motivation.

When I see a lot of people succeeding in the type of business I am going into, this is always my greatest motivation because I've seen a lot of people making it in the same business I am passionate about, this is always my main motivation.
As they say success is one good motivating factor. I also have the same feeling that when I read about a successful business what comes to my mind is that I can also do it if given the resources that I need. In fact, until now I am confident that if I make a start up with enough capital then it would be a success.

Yeah, when you read about different business options you'll find motivation through the successful business options operated by well-known entrepreneurs.

As they say success is one good motivating factor. I also have the same feeling that when I read about a successful business what comes to my mind is that I can also do it if given the resources that I need. In fact, until now I am confident that if I make a start up with enough capital then it would be a success.
Yes we really need to have one thing in our life that should motivates us on what we are passionate about, if we do not have something to motivate us sometimes this might not even challenge us to pursue our dream with full potential.

There are many factors that motivates me in my business endeavors. Number one is the working conditions of my business, the amounts of profits I makes on a daily basis from the business and the business prospects.

Yes we really need to have one thing in our life that should motivates us on what we are passionate about, if we do not have something to motivate us sometimes this might not even challenge us to pursue our dream with full potential.
When the motivation is lacking, their is no way we can do business for a long time. Motivation is meant to be there, which enables such stay afloat.

Many things motivate me in my business and work endeavor. But what motivate most is to see i provide solutions to peoples problem by providing what the need. Also to making profit motivate me in my business endeavor because it give me energy to do more.

When the motivation is lacking, their is no way we can do business for a long time. Motivation is meant to be there, which enables such stay afloat.
Exactly, do you have any experience in which you are motivated about a particular thing and you are so much interested to achieve ? What causes the motivation and have you been able to achieve it now ?

I am always happy when I hear customers give me good returns about a product or service that I offered them, it motivated me to be better than before.

Exactly, do you have any experience in which you are motivated about a particular thing and you are so much interested to achieve ? What causes the motivation and have you been able to achieve it now ?
When i read about successful business men, how they started from the scratch till they reach the top really caught my attention loving their path. That is inspiration for me.

I am always happy when I hear customers give me good returns about a product or service that I offered them, it motivated me to be better than before.
For me, just hearing the phone call of the customer can make me excited especially when it is about an order. But for complaints I would pass the phone to a staff to handle the problem LOL. A business owner is motivated by the smooth operation of the business that can result in bigger profits.

For me, just hearing the phone call of the customer can make me excited especially when it is about an order. But for complaints I would pass the phone to a staff to handle the problem LOL. A business owner is motivated by the smooth operation of the business that can result in bigger profits.
Lol, what a resolution. But how do you know a call that is for order and the one that is for complaint? I would pick all calls though I would like to know what I can always do to be better.

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
One of the factors that motivate me a lot in business sectors when the business to start using profit as a business man we keep setting targets and meeting such targets this helps in motivating me in my business.

There are several things that should motivate business owners such as the fact that they are their own boss and no one pays them at the fact that they control people

It might sound funny but what really motivates me is poverty. I am under so much pressure to get it right or I will have to be poor which I don't want to.

It might sound funny but what really motivates me is poverty. I am under so much pressure to get it right or I will have to be poor which I don't want to.
This is not funny at all because just like you pretty is my motivating factor so why I want to start up my own business so I have always prayed against people in my life so I have seen a business as a way for me to escape poverty in life.

One other factor that one can say motivates one in his business venture is the fear of failure. Since one will not want to fail to deliver in their business, one is made to be more diligent and resourceful I his business

When i look at my life, and remembered i have future, and the future requires money to execute it fine. Money drives us for business in order to stay afloat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds