Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
I currently don’t have a business and I don’t know when I might become a business owner but i think an entrepreneur will be moved to do more if people like his work and it’s becoming something great

Advertisement Placeholder
Quite a good motivation you have but I believe that it is not right doing this just to prove people wrong. It is better to do something because you derive joy doing such thing.
Things like that would put you in trouble seriously. I do not see the need to please any one at all. If I am not comfortable with something, I won't do it to impress of oppress another person.

Profit making is one major factor motivating me in my business most of the time. When I look ahead of the benefit in profits to be made when I take a certain business decision, it keeps me very motivated
Ofcourse , this is the benefit behind going for any business. People endure hardship during their business because of the profit that will come from it later on
[automerge]1624826940[/automerge]
Things like that would put you in trouble seriously. I do not see the need to please any one at all. If I am not comfortable with something, I won't do it to impress of oppress another person.
Exactly , what we should always think of is how to make things work for us without having any negative effect on other people . What gives me joy is what matters to me

I currently don’t have a business and I don’t know when I might become a business owner but i think an entrepreneur will be moved to do more if people like his work and it’s becoming something great
Liking his business means patronizing his or her business in which ever way. An entrepreneur have an aim of making profit out of his or her passionate business, that's why they work hard to achieving that.

Liking his business means patronizing his or her business in which ever way. An entrepreneur have an aim of making profit out of his or her passionate business, that's why they work hard to achieving that.
So many of them are really trying in this aspect, and it is solely for the sake of gaining acceptance and boosting patronage of their services.

So many of them are really trying in this aspect, and it is solely for the sake of gaining acceptance and boosting patronage of their services.
Yes, every entrepreneur is to make profit and expand his or her business. Without the sales, it isn't possible for the entrepreneur to experience such kind of dream.

Factors that motivate me the most in a business is the labour. I become more happier and assuring when the label put into a business is sufficient enough to make it a successful one I become more happier and assuring when the label put into a business is sufficient enough to make it a successful one

There are lots of factors that motivates me the more in a business. One of these is when I'm facing some challenges in a business that i have passion for

I think the biggest motivating factor is money. Everyone starts a business to make money, or generate income/profit. So I would say the biggest motivating factor is money.

Factors that motivate me the most in a business is the labour. I become more happier and assuring when the label put into a business is sufficient enough to make it a successful one I become more happier and assuring when the label put into a business is sufficient enough to make it a successful one
There is dignity in labor and a lot of us feel real good when ever our efforts are paying off as this makes us to not get frustrated easily.

Money is the primary motivator for me to continue operating my firm. It contains everything a man requires to have a better life. It encourages one to keep the business flowing and to achieve consistent company success.

I think the biggest motivating factor is money. Everyone starts a business to make money, or generate income/profit. So I would say the biggest motivating factor is money.
That is also my opinion. One starts a business because of passion or occupation but it boils down to money simply because you risk a capital which is money. However, I believe that some business owners who are earning good profits have the volition to shy away from money and shift to charitable works.

Those who have long time vision of earning full-time via their business, don't put money in the front when starting. But rather the long time success of their business is their top priority.

The most and prominent factor of motivation for me in my businesses is profit. The mount of profit I am going to make should.my business plan click always keeps me very motivated

I’m thinking the most important factor when it comes to motivation (doesn’t even need to be starting a biz) is.... do you enjoy what you’re doing? Always remember, life shouldn’t be torture. Or a struggle. If something is easy and the vibes are positive, I stick with it. That’s my motivation right there.
If you dread something, feel bored, unhappy, troubled, confused, then stop investing your time, money, and most importantly your ✨energy✨ into it.
Choose a different life path. It’s not for you.
;)

I think there is no factor could encourage people get motivated on their business rather than profits , if you get good profits of course that will help you to go ahead .

That is also my opinion. One starts a business because of passion or occupation but it boils down to money simply because you risk capital which is money. However, I believe that some business owners who are earning good profits have the volition to shy away from money and shift to charitable works.
Hmm well said. Big businesses whose owners are already wealthy, can choose to go after other endeavours, like charity just like you stated or something they are passionate about.

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.
One of the factors that motivate me the most in my business and devils it's been educated and have the idea of what I am doing with his album motivated and show that I'm doing the right thing.

There are many or little factor that motivate me in my agriculture business are: one; when your crop start growing well; two, Fruitful harvest; three, good outcome after selling the product.

There are several factors motivate me to start a business no matter how little it is. One of the major factors is the fact that I will be my own boss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds