Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

The factors that motivates me is the plan to achieve my desired goals and the plans i have concerning the business and ways to build it to achieve a greater height

Advertisement Placeholder
The factor that motivated me in my business is to start making my business to be a successful one, I also want to work hard in order to succeed in my business.

The factors that motivate me in business is the will to be successful in my business. This is what kept me going for years, no matter the storm I experience in my day to day business activities, I always believe that it is part of what will mould you to be a successful businessman.

I believe the main factor that motivated me into business was being rich after reading alots of business related books and having a good goal.

Some of the factors that motivate me most in my entrepreneurial endeavor is the freedom of ownership and ability to implement my decision. I'm a kind of person that likes to be my own boss, run my things the way I feel it's right and perform my duty without any cohesion.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??
The truth is that "Money" is the greatest motivating factor for starting and even staying in a particular business, this is what it is, some many tell you otherwise, but they are possibly being economical with the truth.

Imagine starting a business and investing money, time and energy and not making money, it's a huge waste.

The truth is that "Money" is the greatest motivating factor for starting and even staying in a particular business, this is what it is, some many tell you otherwise, but they are possibly being economical with the truth.

Imagine starting a business and investing money, time and energy and not making money, it's a huge waste.
Yes, money is the most motivating factor in a business no doubt. That's why we regret bitterly when our business isn't going as planned.

Yes, money is the most motivating factor in a business no doubt. That's why we regret bitterly when our business isn't going as planned.
Yes you are very correct, even if someone says his/her aim is to meet the need of the society, the question we should as again should be "at what cost?" This is because he or she will expect something in return, this is the truth, solving societal problem brings money eventually.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What motivate me he most in my entrepreneurial endeavor is the impact ad the freedom I enjoy as a business owner. I'm not talking about the price of having a business but the freedom of managing my business the way I want and the impact I'm going to make in the society.

What motivate me he most in my entrepreneurial endeavor is the impact ad the freedom I enjoy as a business owner. I'm not talking about the price of having a business but the freedom of managing my business the way I want and the impact I'm going to make in the society.
That's a motivating factor too. When you have freedom managing your business the way it pleases to you without anyone's authoritative.

Very funny enough it is my bills that motivate me most to be hardworking In business. The need to be one day financially free is what has kept me going.

Very funny enough it is my bills that motivate me most to be hardworking In business. The need to be one day financially free is what has kept me going.
Their must be something motivating one to keep going in business. When the bills becomes much we'll always crave for ways to earn money to settle it.

I am someone who really loves to learn and it gives me joy when I am working with people who are ready to teach me from their experience. It helps to motivate me in any business.

I am someone who really loves to learn and it gives me joy when I am working with people who are ready to teach me from their experience. It helps to motivate me in any business.
Its good you're open to learning. Those who are open to learn always go far in life achieving their primary aim of learning. I'm always open too to learn, where i am lacking behind in career choice.

Quite a good motivation you have but I believe that it is not right doing this just to prove people wrong. It is better to do something because you derive joy doing such thing.

If i really really know what I want and I'm very sure that if I can work very hard in that business organisation that I will achieve what I need, then that will be my greatest motivation, what I want to achieve will be my greatest motivation

Quite a good motivation you have but I believe that it is not right doing this just to prove people wrong. It is better to do something because you derive joy doing such thing.
That is a very great lesson that you mentioned. We should not search for happiness in other's trouble, we should find happiness by doing what is joy to us. But getting motivation from such things is still permissible.

Profit making is one major factor motivating me in my business most of the time. When I look ahead of the benefit in profits to be made when I take a certain business decision, it keeps me very motivated

I do not own any business, but I have been investing some paid to click websites and the biggest factor that motivates to invest more is the honesty of the admin who runs the site. I think honesty must be a big factor in any business that makes business expand more. You can even make a customer come to you again and again if he or she trust you. So trust is important.

I established a business cos I'm frustrated of having no money. That made me to be motivated, and choose a business i know too well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds