Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think are/would be the advantages and disadvantages of being your own boss?

The only disadvantage of being your own boss is that whenever your business is facing hardship , there won't won't any salary for you and also have the face the problem alone as the owner of the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. Being your own boss goes a long way to make you a major decision maker who does not have to take orders from anyone.

The advantage of being your own boss is that you will make enough profit while the disadvantage of being your own boss is that all the to risk of the business is on you alone.

The advantages:
1: You are not depending on anybody else but yourself so noone tells you what to do you are a free man.
2: You don't need to pay to eomployees.
3: You now have less responsibility since it is only you now.
4: You can take vacations whenever you wish to.
Disadvantages:
1: You don't receive money on sick days and on free days when you need it.
2: Noone will stop you from doing a mistake since it is only you and then you might fail things.
3: You cannot discuss with anyone in your business about anything because it is just you.
4: You have to deal with anything alone which might be difficult and takes a lot of time.

The advantages of being a boss is so enormous because you could earn something more than those that do not have a business but the disadvantage is that you would bear the risk alone.

In every facet of life, I believe no one will love to always be under the control and leadership of someone both socially, financially and all. but everyone needs freedom at the best time he deserves.

No matter the disadvantage of being your own boss , you can't compare it with the advantage and what you will get in return, it is not everyone that have the ability to become their own boss or start up a business .

No matter the disadvantage of being your own boss , you can't compare it with the advantage and what you will get in return, it is not everyone that have the ability to become their own boss or start up a business .
The advantage of been your own boss supersites the disadvantage by a great margin, take for instance sucessful entrepreneurs like Elon musk and Jeff bezos to mention but a few, you will see that they actually are able to control their income and what they earn,by owning their own companies they are not affected by minimum wage.

The advantage of been your own boss supersites the disadvantage by a great margin, take for instance sucessful entrepreneurs like Elon musk and Jeff bezos to mention but a few, you will see that they actually are able to control their income and what they earn,by owning their own companies they are not affected by minimum wage.
And you could imagine if they didn't take that risk And established their business. It is always very good for us to pursue things we are very much interested and . This is how it's should be .

Becoming your own boss means that you are just going to be working with him yourself or within just a small group of people and as such decision making is going to be more easier to make instead of working for somebody.

The advantages of being my own boss is very huge because I would be exposed to so many opportunities than when I work under people. I will also make huge amount of profit for myself but the only setback is that I will bear the risk of the business.

One of the advantages of being your own boss is that you get to resume at anytime you want and you are not pressured by anybody to yield a level productivity, you also determine your project and you are not pressured by any boss. The disadvantage of being your own boss is that you tell me to take business with Liberty if you are not determined and you play the risk alone.

The advantage of being a boss is that you are in control of the business and you could also make much more profit than when you are an employee. The disadvantage that is mostly seen in being a boss is that you would probably bare the risk alone.

Establishing a business to a point of having a successful business and becoming a boss is not always easy and that is the risk a business owner to be must mistake. Apart from this there is no other possible disadvantage of being a business owner. The rest is always the advantage.

The foremost disadvantage of being your own boss is the risk bearing because you would bear the risk alone and that is very pathetic for a business owner, most especially if the risk that is involved in that business is very high.

I believe that freedom and the ability to make your own decisions is going to be your number one benefit because you are not going to be depending on anybody and you can work from anywhere and anytime.

The advantages of controlling your own company is so enormous because you would be able to make meaningful contribution and decision to the development and growth of the business unlike if you are not the owner of the business.

The main disadvantage is you can get lazy if you aren't the type of person who is always self driven. You can find yourself spending more time relaxing instead of working.
The main advantage is that you don't have the pressure of someone bossing you around and you can work anytime you want.

I don't think there is any serious disadvantage of being your own boss. There are several advantages of it and one of it is that you are the owner of your own time. Nobody can fire you from your job because the business is your own and you can decide whatever that happens in the business. You will actually be making profit from it.

Been a boss will help one to have control in your business without being controlled by anyone so is really good, and you have the freedom to do whatever you want to do without anyone control.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds