Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think are/would be the advantages and disadvantages of being your own boss?

Being your own boss in business goes a long way in making sure that you become much more responsible than you ever thought possible. It also enables you to make sure that you are not going to blame anybody.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many advantages of being your own boss depending on the kind of business you run. Yiu have financial freedom and freedom of movement. You can expand your business anytime you want.

The advantages of being my own boss far outweighed the disadvantages in it. I think that we should be very careful of analysis because lots of things is embedded in been your own boss.

The advantages of being my own boss far outweighed the disadvantages in it. I think that we should be very careful of analysis because lots of things is embedded in been your own boss.
The advantages of being your own boss is far more than the disadvantages of being your own boss , the only disadvantage I know is that if there is loss, you will bear your own loss alone

Enjoying the profits alone is one of the advantages of being an enterpreneur or a sole proprietor in a business, you get to make the decisions concerning what to do and you have the final say.

One of the disadvantages is the fact that, it will make you to have a level of pride that may deprive you of an opportunity to learn from people who are very knowledgeable and more experienced than you.

There are many advantages and disadvantages of been your own boss, some of the advantages are you don't take orders from anyone, you run your business yourself the way you want, you manage it how and manage your funds for yourself. One of the major disadvantage is you take responsibility for the fail decision, the work load all on you and be very reluctant

Being my own boss gives me the advantage and the privilege of the final say on my business as the owner, I also need to take responsibility for my business and my employee.

I think being my own boss can give me freedom to carry out any activities I want but if am the only one carrying out the money and am sick, I may lose some customers and business opportunities.

The advantages of being your own boss is far more than the disadvantages of being your own boss , the only disadvantage I know is that if there is loss, you will bear your own loss alone
The loss is inevitable in a business and that is why proper risk management knowledge is needed . The business owners should know all of this because it's an integral part of the business.

actually there are so many advantages and benefits attached to being your own boss. You are completely free from personal life control, financial freedom, freedom to take business decisions and the utilisation or management of resources.

The advantage of being my own boss is that I have the final say over everything, like decision making and getting to negotiate with clients and customer and paying of my workers salary

I will be able to make decisions that will make a positive impact on the business. Then ,it will be very possible for me to earn more money if I own the company myself.

There is always frustration when you are working under people because you might be given an ultimatum to get a particular job done , but if you are operating your own business , there will be stress free.

A very good advantage of becoming your own boss is that you can be able to take decisions for yourself and work at your own time space.
A disadvantage that you are likely to encounter in that you might not have all the necessary resources to progress.

If you are your own boss then it means that you are going to be making decisions by yourself and that is going to channel your inner creative ability. You are also going to be facing problems of having to sort out for your own social amenities.

One of the disadvantages of becoming your own boss is that you will have to always face the consequences of your action which is something that I do not like to imagine.

The advantage of being my own boss is the fact that I have freedom and no responsibility to anyone. And the downside is that you take the risk alone, you are not sure to earn the same income every month, and if you do not make an effort to run your business, it will fail

being your own boss empowers you with the opportunity to give orders and build your business exactly the way you want it to be
There are some people who are really good in the aspect of giving orders orders so that they can be able to create and do work effectively. This is something that a lot of people do not even know that they have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds