Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think are/would be the advantages and disadvantages of being your own boss?

They need to understand that those banks are doing business and don't want to make any lose. So if they perceive that a particular business cannot be able to pay back loan they won't give.
That is just the fact,because what they are actually looking at is the balance skeet and the cash inflow into the business account,an account that has regular inflow would most likelly get a nod from these banks.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is just the fact,because what they are actually looking at is the balance skeet and the cash inflow into the business account,an account that has regular inflow would most likelly get a nod from these banks.
banks actually like to give loans to big businesses because they are making profit during so. That is why whenever a big business wants to obtain a loan it is very easy.

Actually there are alot of both advantages and disadvantages of being your own boss and one of such disadvantages is that you are the only one to bear the risk in the faced of business failure.

When you are your own boss you want have someone to control or schedule your activities, and again any extra profit made will be yours and at the same time being your own boss can be quite stressful as you will need to regularly check the running of the business.

When you are your own boss you want have someone to control or schedule your activities, and again any extra profit made will be yours and at the same time being your own boss can be quite stressful as you will need to regularly check the running of the business.
the life of a boss is always good because you are in charge and in control of every activity going on in your life. This is one of the major reasons so many people start their own businesses because they don't like to be controlled by people.

the life of a boss is always good because you are in charge and in control of every activity going on in your life. This is one of the major reasons so many people start their own businesses because they don't like to be controlled by people.
There is always the freedom to work at your own pace and schedule. However, it might lead to procrastination on the other hand since you're not under any pressure to perform your tasks.

being your own boss empowers you with the opportunity to give orders and build your business exactly the way you want it to be
The advantages of been your own boss it will really help you to have freedom in doing other things that you want to do, I really want to be boss of my own because I can give order to my business.

i personally believe that the advantage of being my own boss would be the flexibility it would afford me in going the direction which i believe would be in the best interest of the company without explaining to anyone about my decisions or choice.

There is always the freedom to work at your own pace and schedule. However, it might lead to procrastination on the other hand since you're not under any pressure to perform your tasks.
this is where discipline is very important. Nobody will be able to run his or her own business successfully if he is not disciplined enough. Only lazy people procrastinate.

One thing that makes a lot of people want to be their own business bosses is to have freedom to do what they want when they want it. Yes, the feeling is good but the challenge it comes with is huge.

Well, I think that one of the disadvantages of being your own boss is that you must rely on yourself to make money. Mostly, freelancers are loner and they work lonely.

The disadvantage of being your own boss is that you cant take the business fund when the business is not doing well and you can as well take it when you realises your business is making better profit ,

The disadvantage of being your own boss is that you cant take the business fund when the business is not doing well and you can as well take it when you realises your business is making better profit ,
Definitely, as a business owner you are entitled to the capital of your business anytime any day. No one will actually stop you from doing anything you want to do with it but if anything goes wrong you will bear the losses alone.

You'll be able to develop high sense of self discipline, because this comes with great responsibility. This is an advantage that helps to sharpen one for the future.

Being your own boss could make you to begin to feel proud of your self, especially in a way that serves to look down on other people. Most especially your own employees.

Being your own boss could make you to begin to feel proud of your self, especially in a way that serves to look down on other people. Most especially your own employees.
The fulfilment part is the main part of the advantages of the aspect of being your own boss , but the disadvantages is that you will take te blame when the business goes south,

Actually been your own boss has so much advantages that can not be compared as to working under someone because you will be both sociological, and financial independence of anyone.

The advantages of being my own boss is the fact that I'll have freedom and I'm not accountable to anyone. And the disadvantage is that you bear the risk alone, you're not sure of the same income every month and if you don't work hard to manage your business, it'll fail

The disadvantage of being your own boss is also the advantage of being your own boss , you cant take mkney when you are in a tight corner most especailly when the business is not doing well while you can also spend as much as you can when the business is doing fine .

The disadvantage of being your own boss is also the advantage of being your own boss , you cant take mkney when you are in a tight corner most especailly when the business is not doing well while you can also spend as much as you can when the business is doing fine .
If you do not have prepared any money earning plan or schedule or you do not also have reserve of funds then this happen. Half companies are spending from their reserves when the business is not going well when having saving planning.

What do you think are/would be the advantages and disadvantages of being your own boss?

My thoughts are that you will be able to decide how you do things, how much time you want, and being able to make the decision on how you would expand what you do. Disadvantage, is the potential for funds being low, and low quality people working for you.
It has a lot of advantages like you will no longer have a boss to make orders for you, no one will pay you salary because now everything is in your control and the most important advantage is that you are independent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds