Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think are/would be the advantages and disadvantages of being your own boss?

There different advantages and disadvantages for been your own Boss, some advantages like taking decisions by yourself, profit earning yourself and running your business at your own pace. Disadvantages like lack of discipline, reckless spending or unnecessary spending, losses and others

Advertisement Placeholder
The issue of getting highly qualified and motivated staff can be demoralizing. I think one way to overcome this is by looking for a partner who's very passionate about the niche.

Being the boss shows that you have learnt how to manage your time and you have being effective in what you do. Disadvantage might be government policy affecting the business
All the good things that come with being your own boss is actually very interesting because it is going to be view all the pleasures of the world but the challenges that comes with being your own boss is going to get too depressed if you're not prepared.

Personally I don't really see any serious disadvantage of being your own boss because you are the one that is likely to control your business and managed to the best way you can, the only thing is that it might be stressful at the beginning that is all.
I believe that the ones that will see it as a disadvantage at the ones that are not capable of taking responsibility for everything they are doing which is why they will only see the advantage and not disadvantage.

All the good things that come with being your own boss is actually very interesting because it is going to be view all the pleasures of the world but the challenges that comes with being your own boss is going to get too depressed if you're not prepared.
Most business manager are not the ones that are handling all this challenges , they might even invite people to help them in case there is any serious business issue.. obviously you may not be able to handle every on this thing's alone.

Being one's own boss is advantageous on lots of ways other that the fact that your time wont be decided by another also you won't be working for nobody and your ideas can be brought to fruition too

The advantages of being my own boss is the fact that I'll have freedom and I'm not accountable to anyone. And the disadvantage is that you bear the risk alone, you're not sure of the same income every month and if you don't work hard to manage your business, it'll fail
This is actually one of the best place to buy a lot of people are struggling to make it and become their own buspar cause they will have to be the ones that are making their own business decision.

Being the boss shows that you have learnt how to manage your time and you have being effective in what you do. Disadvantage might be government policy affecting the business
If you actually try to summarise it is going to be that you are not able to manage the resources that are available at your disposal into being able to make more money and profit from it.

One of the advantages of being your own boss, is that the profit of the business goes directly in to your pocket and you have absolute control on your income and expenditure. The disadvantages is also associated to only you bear the risk.

The Advantage and the disadvantage of being your own boss.
The advantages are;
you can make use of your own time.
you can have a flexible schedule.
you can follow your own instincts.
you are not answerable to any third person.
you can maintain a good work balance.
you don't have to try to impress anyone.
you have more self confidence and more job satisfaction.
THE REVERSE IS THE CASE AS IT HAS TO DO WITH WORKING FOR SOMEONE.

The disadvantages are;
you might feel alone.
you won't have someone to guide you.
your income is unlikely to be very steady.
it often involves working around the clock.
If it is actually feeling alone that would be the disadvantage of me becoming the boss of my own I would really take it up any day any time because that is not really a disadvantage to me.

There are advantages as well as disadvantages of becoming your own boss and it all lie in the definition of sole proprietorship. You get to enjoy the profits alone and you get to bear the losses alone, but it will give you the chance to run your business the way you want without an external influence.

The disadvantages of being your own boss is that you must be careful not to join your personal money with your business fundings which might later have a negative effect on your business.
The disadvantages of being your own boss is that you must be careful not to join your personal money with your business fundings which might later have a negative effect on your business.

Personally I don't really see any serious disadvantage of being your own boss because you are the one that is likely to control your business and managed to the best way you can, the only thing is that it might be stressful at the beginning that is all.
A lot of people actually consider sharing the losses or during the losses of the business all by yourself as one of the biggest advantages of running a sole proprietor business.

The advantage of being your boss is the have that freedom to make decisions, work and grow at your pace. The major disadvantage of being your boss is most times is raising capital to start or expand the business.
Personally, I actually love being challenged which is why I believe that being my own boss is something that is going to challenge me to do very well for my business brand.

A lot of people actually consider sharing the losses or during the losses of the business all by yourself as one of the biggest advantages of running a sole proprietor business.
But sometimes operating a business on your own will somehow be very difficult because all the stress of the business will be on your head especially if you are starting the business newly and you don't have the money to pay an employee .

There are so many advantages which is attached to the fact of being your own boss. Yiu have freedom to take any decision concerning your business and also profit goes directly into your account.

There are so many advantages which is attached to the fact of being your own boss. Yiu have freedom to take any decision concerning your business and also profit goes directly into your account.
The advantages of being your own boss and starting your own business is many more than the disadvantages , you have to control people and monitor your business , give the final say on each transaction.

I would tell you that one advantage of being your own boss is that, you will not work under pressure! You can close or dismiss for the day at your own convenience, no delay or deduction in salary too.
Actually I believe that even before you become your own boss and you are just working for another venture you will always feel pressure and if you begin your own bus eventually the pressure is going to double.

The advantage of being the boss of your business is the 100% commitment you will applied in order to make your business a successful one. The disadvantage might be on lack of experiences which is one of the reasons why peoples employ others to run their business.
The good then about becoming your own boss is you have to determine how your effort into the business is going to pay you by working very hard to ensure that you become financially successful in your business.

Been your own boss gives you all the opportunity and authority to decide on what best or good for your business and helped you to expand your business as you wish.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds