Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you look for, in sites that offer affiliate earnings?

Well the actual thing I do in any site that offer affiliate marketing program is to be updated about the affiliate marketing program so as to increase my knowledge and understanding, but can not participate in affiliate marketing for now.

Advertisement Placeholder
Before I sign up for any affiliate network, the first thing I check is the commission rates I will receive from each sale.
The method of payment is equally crucial.
I won't sign up for a service that uses PayPal as payment because it isn't available in my nation.

For me I don't really like any plartform that will require me to refer someone before I can earn, I don't like those types of site's, I'd rather post here on bizdustry.

I frist check if I can redraw the the payment in my country, the number of people using that site and the ways I can earned more.

I frist check if I can redraw the the payment in my country, the number of people using that site and the ways I can earned more.

Well, I also look for the right kind of withdrawal methods. I have not been able to make money due to this exact reason in the past. Many sites support PayPal, which is not available in here.

Its true you are very right you will need to check if the website offer the opportunity to withdraw your cash anytime and anywhere in the world I beleive that you need to check the duration by which they do issue out payment

If I have to engage in affiliate marketing the amount I will be earning for every of my referral is the most important thing, some affiliate marketing platform will always need you to generate traffic from certain region . This is also what I will like to check.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds