Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you look for, in sites that offer affiliate earnings?

So why were you not concentrating in the business anymore ? because I understand it is a profitable business, you could have also advanced your affiliate knowledge to click bank and other affiliate website to also make some money.
Well I have to stop when the pandemic outbreak occur. Amazon reduce the commission percentage from 8% to 2% for every product sold on their store through your website. To be very honest it is discouraging so I have to look for other ways to make money. I have knowledge about clickbank but I need money to run pay per click traffic to build list of loyal subscribers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have to stop when the pandemic outbreak occur. Amazon reduce the commission percentage from 8% to 2% for every product sold on their store through your website. To be very honest it is discouraging so I have to look for other ways to make money. I have knowledge about clickbank but I need money to run pay per click traffic to build list of loyal subscribers.
I was even believing that freelancing is the only online skill a person can only be able to learn and establish perfectly without the needs for money for anything. So that means even if I have to start affiliate marketing now I will still need some money to run some stuff.. wow.

What do you look for, in sites that offer affiliate earnings? Is it the amount you get per referral? The type of site that you are willing to advertise a referral link to? Perhaps the easyness to complete tasks?
On site that offer affiliate earnings, I would first of all look out for the commission involved in making referrals and completing tasks. I also look out for the kind of tasks, if they are what can be done easily or not.

Asides from looking at all these things you just highlighted, I also look at the sales page and promotional materials that are available for promotion to ensure that it's strong enough to convince people to buy the product.

Affiliate marketing is something I haven't really paid attention to because I have so many other time consuming tasks I do perform online, but I would like to engage in affiliate marketing in the nearest future.

I think when i am looking out for an affiliate company,it would have to be a firm that have products with market credibility,because it would be very easy to market such products and then the pay would be another factor.

Earning money via affiliate program is not so easy because most the affiliate network needs a rigorous marketing campaign before you could get a reasonable lead.

I look for the payment proof of the site and secondly, I look for the legitimacy of the site before embarking on any registration and if I found it to be legitimate, I will go ahead with the registration.

Befor I could start with any platform or the site on the internet, there are things I always consider like the reputation of the site, it terms and conditions, if I can go with it. And also the income I can generate.

When it's comes to affiliating sites before I go for it I love to check their commission if their commission is very high I will go for it because there is a lot work that involve in the affiliating work

I think I will always consider the easiest way to complete my task and also a means of the advertisement because most of this site there main purpose is income generation so I will also used such opportunity to get what I want.

The first thing that I tried to check is actually the quality of their products and their services. I will definitely not want my down lines to be exposed to low quality products. I am also going to check the affiliate commissions that they are given if it is actually worth it.

The first thing that I tried to check is actually the quality of their products and their services. I will definitely not want my down lines to be exposed to low quality products. I am also going to check the affiliate commissions that they are given if it is actually worth it.
The affiliate commision that a site offer is what that I will check at first,I will also check if the site is legit and the type of payment gateway they offer,I can remember back then when I use to work with some affiliate program after making some sells I was unable to cashout my earning because the site uses paypal so if I want to go into affiliate program again I will ensure I check their payment option

The sites that pay so much are usually the ones that I go for, because I know that it would serve as a good motivation for me to do the work very well without thinking about anything .

The sites that pay so much are usually the ones that I go for, because I know that it would serve as a good motivation for me to do the work very well without thinking about anything .
If am not wrong I think you are refering to good affiliate commission a site that pays good affiliate commission worth joining and after everything I think that a site that offer afiliate payment need to support the payment gateway that sort me the most like payoneer I will first look into this things before I chose to join any affiliate program

The system of affiliate marketing must be studied enough before taking the decision whether you will invest or not because in most cases the system looks so promising but it is a scam.

The system of affiliate marketing must be studied enough before taking the decision whether you will invest or not because in most cases the system looks so promising but it is a scam.
You need to pick a product from affiliate directory and promote,so for this aspect I think that clickbanks work better,and I also think that you seldom see affiliate program that got you scam,so just ensure you chose the program which good commission and have good payment gateway that you could use to received your money

Whenever I find out about a website that is offering affiliate earnings the most important thing to me is if it is going to be important to my community as well. I will also check the amount of rebates I am going to be getting if it is worth it

Personally, the sites that operate on affiliate program most likely end up not paying you. I have encountered this when I was promoting entireweb. The site promised to pay for views which I got but was not paid.

I will look out for their payout per action and their products response in public as we all knows that people only buy from your link if they have demands for customers and we get decent commission too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds