Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you look for, in sites that offer affiliate earnings?

Personally, the sites that operate on affiliate program most likely end up not paying you. I have encountered this when I was promoting entireweb. The site promised to pay for views which I got but was not paid.
Its not all the site that dime you the access to withdraw your earning most of the site that offer affiliate earning,some site do pay and they pay on time,so I will go for the money so before you chose any affiliate program ensure that you do your own research.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that the most important thing about affiliate marketing is if it is going to be beneficial to my community and I am going to be making anything for it. Any other thing is secondary.

Its not all the site that dime you the access to withdraw your earning most of the site that offer affiliate earning,some site do pay and they pay on time,so I will go for the money so before you chose any affiliate program ensure that you do your own research.
Affiliate marketing is a very tedious venture most especially for those living in the lower cadre countries like I am. You will be left with the choice of taking up any readily available Affiliate program.

The thing someone can look for is the commission you get from the business that is what one can look for, affiliate business is very good business one can go into it.

Its the commission that everyone will be looking for in any affiliate program,because if they offer good affilliate commision compare to others that dosnt pay that much in terms of commission,then I will chose the one with high commission.

Whenever I am looking for a site that is going to give me affiliate commission the most important thing is the product that they are selling because of high quality and it can actually benefit my grooming community.

There are a lot of things I look for in an affiliate marketing platform. Firstly, I will look at the payment methods whether they are supported in my country of residence. Another thing I look at is the commission of every product especially the ones I am interested on. If the commissions is not reasonable I will not bother myself promoting such a product.

What I really look for the site that offer affiliate marketing the amount you get from the site, actually I haven't try affiliate marketing so I never know how it runs.

I first check the mode of payment to see if my country is among the list of eligible countries. The next thing I look out for is the commission rate for every sales generated with the affiliate programs. The higher the commission the better.
The mode of payment shouldn't be a problem anymore as there are now affiliate marketing platform available that pays you your commission directly to your Nigerian bank accounts.

The first thing that I look for in a site that offers affiliate marketing is the offer it brings on the table. If the offer is lucrative ,then I will jump on it ,if otherwise, I would not work on it.

The most important thing for me in any website that is offering affiliate earnings is that the products in which they are selling in the first place should be of high quality and not just be deceiving the people who I am promoting to.

I make sure that the money they are paying is enough for me and valuable considering the work that I'm putting into to get a lot of people to patronize the services that they are rendering.

The main or major thing I personally will do in any site that there is affiliate market, I will just try and look for referrals through WhatsApp, Narialand and others.

I am attracted to the affiliate programs that pay a higher percentage in terms of commission. The next thing I check out for is the mode of payment. If they include the mode of payment accepted in my country I am going to apply for the affiliate program. I will always check out for their track record of payment.

What do you look for, in sites that offer affiliate earnings? Is it the amount you get per referral? The type of site that you are willing to advertise a referral link to? Perhaps the easyness to complete tasks?
First of all I look at the task, how easy it is and the policies and rules. I look at their reward system and finally it I could bonuses from referrals. With all this good, I'll fall in love with the site

In an affiliate marketing Business site, you will know what is affiliate marketing all about with it ups and downs and it will also coach you on how to convince people to register under you.

Well affiliate marketiing is one of those business which anyone can do I personally I have join some affiliate program and be making money,but firstly I will chose a program with good commission which have the right payment option for me Its always the best way I work

I don't really have much thing to do with affiliate platforms because I am not an affiliate marketer and I don't have the required knowledge to start an affiliate business now. Mostly a lot of people put into consideration the amount of money they are going to be paid per referral.

I will like to know exactly how this is going to work and the kind of things that my referral has to do before I am going to be paid because a lot do not usually talk about these things.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds