Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you look for, in sites that offer affiliate earnings?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What do you look for, in sites that offer affiliate earnings? Is it the amount you get per referral? The type of site that you are willing to advertise a referral link to? Perhaps the easyness to complete tasks?

Advertisement Placeholder
Commission rates that I am going to earn from every sales is the first thing I look for before I could join any affiliate program. Mode of payment is also important. I'm not going to sign up with a program that pays in PayPal because it is not functioning in my country.

I have done affiliate marketing only for few companies like amazon, cj, linksare, etc. When I choose to do affiliate marketing, the choice of company depends on its popularity because people trust while buying from popular stores.

Before I try any affiliate program, I try to see how reputed the program is. If you are not promoting products from reputed affiliate network, you will not be able to sell. No one is going to buy from a store that they have never heard of.

I first check the mode of payment to see if my country is among the list of eligible countries. The next thing I look out for is the commission rate for every sales generated with the affiliate programs. The higher the commission the better.

If I will do affiliate marketing, one thing I will look at is the kind of goods I will be delling with, the amount of commission I will get per affiliation and the method of payment.

Commission rates that I am going to earn from every sales is the first thing I look for before I could join any affiliate program. Mode of payment is also important. I'm not going to sign up with a program that pays in PayPal because it is not functioning in my country.
You have just said it all because it is very important, if probably they are paying in paypal then obviously such may not really be profitable to us here.. at least their payment method should in one way or the other favours us, they can use payeer.. or even crypto.

Asides from looking at all these things you just highlighted, I also look at the sales page and promotional materials that are available for promotion to ensure that it's strong enough to convince people to buy the product.

Even though I am not into any affiliate marketing business at the moment, but I believe the first thing anyone would look at is the amount of commission to earn for referring people before considering other things, since the primary aim of going into the business is to make money. That is just my opinion though.

You have just said it all because it is very important, if probably they are paying in paypal then obviously such may not really be profitable to us here.. at least their payment method should in one way or the other favours us, they can use payeer.. or even crypto.
There are some affiliate programs that offer a different mode of payment for the affiliate. Amazon associates program offers three months of payments. The first payment is through gift card, the second one is direct deposit while the last one is wire transfer.

There are some affiliate programs that offer a different mode of payment for the affiliate. Amazon associates program offers three months of payments. The first payment is through gift card, the second one is direct deposit while the last one is wire transfer.
Direct deposit ? Can It be sent to our local bank account because that is also very important . Most affiliate marketers here don't really deal with Amazon affiliate program but I think their main concentration is the use of clickbank and other affiliate platform.

Direct deposit ? Can It be sent to our local bank account because that is also very important . Most affiliate marketers here don't really deal with Amazon affiliate program but I think their main concentration is the use of clickbank and other affiliate platform.
People are making use of clickbank because they have higher commission rate than most of the affiliate programs online. Clickbank only offer direct deposit to the affiliate in United States and other advanced countries.

People are making use of clickbank because they have higher commission rate than most of the affiliate programs online. Clickbank only offer direct deposit to the affiliate in United States and other advanced countries.
Wow that means a talented affiliate marketer can really make a lot of money from his or her skill. I understand affiliate marketing is quite lucrative depending on how you are good at marketing.. marketing is the most important thing to all affiliate marketers

Wow that means a talented affiliate marketer can really make a lot of money from his or her skill. I understand affiliate marketing is quite lucrative depending on how you are good at marketing.. marketing is the most important thing to all affiliate marketers
Anybody can make money with affiliate marketing provided he or she is following a proven strategy. List building places a major role when you want to make money with affiliate marketing

The very first thing I pay attention too when I come across any affiliate marketing program is the payment proof, lol. Then I consider the payment package, the website before making a decision.

Anybody can make money with affiliate marketing provided he or she is following a proven strategy. List building places a major role when you want to make money with affiliate marketing
If I am going into affiliate marketing I really have a lot of people I have to learn it from because they might be able to help me to achieve good results than for me to go in my own when I don't even have an understanding about it.. do you ever think of going to affiliate marketing someday in the future ?

I am not a really big fan of affiliate programs because they do not usually guarantee income until or unless you tend to sell something that is really high in demand and you may need to have a proper audience who is willing to buy from you.

I haven't tried affiliate marketing or working for sites that offer affiliate earning but if i were to consider it, i would out the easyness to complete task and the amount per referral.

If I am going into affiliate marketing I really have a lot of people I have to learn it from because they might be able to help me to achieve good results than for me to go in my own when I don't even have an understanding about it.. do you ever think of going to affiliate marketing someday in the future ?
I have done affiliate marketing in the past. I work with Amazon associate as an affiliate. I have a kitchen blog in which I promote various cooking gadgets to make commissions on Amazon store.

I have done affiliate marketing in the past. I work with Amazon associate as an affiliate. I have a kitchen blog in which I promote various cooking gadgets to make commissions on Amazon store.
So why were you not concentrating in the business anymore ? because I understand it is a profitable business, you could have also advanced your affiliate knowledge to click bank and other affiliate website to also make some money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds