Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

My person is simple, as such people that knows me knows once I show up I'm alway distinguished but I always associate.

Just my simple nature.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, I will be focusing on the quality of my services because it is said that it doesn't matter how fast but how well. If you deliver a very high quality product to a bit late, he will come back for it next time but even if you deliver a product before the fixed time, and your products doesn't meet the standards, they won't patronize your products again

what distinguish me from others? the fact is that I am a different breed of my father entirely, so people sees me as a very different person when it comes talking and interactions

Well we are all different in many ways but sometimes I don't really know what makes me different from other people. maybe what actually makes me different from other people is that I like to pursue anything I see potential on with full speed

It is said that one should not be blowing his trumpet, but to let others blow it for them. Inwoild want to think that I am a man of my words most of the time, and this I think distinguishes me from the pack

Whatever i sell, i always make sure to sell quality to my customers, i make sure that delivery is quick as well. I am also a salary earner, for every company i work for, i always work exceptionally well with good records to enable their business soar higher.

The are lot of things that distinguished me from others.. My personalities, my character and am a very strict

Whatever i sell, i always make sure to sell quality to my customers, i make sure that delivery is quick as well. I am also a salary earner, for every company i work for, i always work exceptionally well with good records to enable their business soar higher.
This is a very good trait in terms of business, most business owners today do not really care about their customers and the kind of products they give out. All they are after is the money. From what you have said, it means you are also after the satisfaction of your customers as well.

What makes me different from anyone else is I am me and no one can be me, you can only find only one person like that makes me unique and different in all areas, aspects and wherever I find myself

So many things distinguishes me from others a lot I think. For one, I think I am such a person that likes to respect the wishes of individuals to their choice of association so long as they don't affect other people's safety

Reading through a lot of comments somewhat show why there's no significant progressive growth these days. The poster never asked us about our personal qualities in relation to our social life but rather qualities that will distinguish our businesses - businesses management qualities

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
We are not perfect, but the decisions we take is all we need to distinguish ourselves from others,I love talking risk so I can learn from my mistakes.

Well as a businessman there are some thing you need to know to keep you different from your counterparts, be unique in your ways of dealing with your customers be plain to and straight forward with them let them know you are so loyal to them as they are to you.

I do not own a business yet, I am just planning on starting one but I have also out into consideration what I would like to do differently to distinguish me from others and I think I would offer a free service like trade acquisition, seminar etc to attract customers

I think I will not want to be biased in this kind of question, why is that practically when I am into business in making sure I follow due process of the business proceeding like I follow all protocol that guilds every segment or aspect of the business, also when dealing with finances I make sure all the requirement I abide by everything. So I lead by example, which I want the others to follow.
Those are good points especially the financial aspect but been my customer friend and letting them know we are both trying to make this money make me different from my counterparts
[automerge]1633956730[/automerge]
I think I will not want to be biased in this kind of question, why is that practically when I am into business in making sure I follow due process of the business proceeding like I follow all protocol that guilds every segment or aspect of the business, also when dealing with finances I make sure all the requirement I abide by everything. So I lead by example, which I want the others to follow.
Those are good points especially the financial aspect but been my customer friend and letting them know we are both trying to make this money make me different from my counterparts

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
What will distinguish me from other fish farmers would be the way I treat my customers.
They find my service of high quality and when it comes to making delivery, they know am always on time.

What really distinguished from others is that I personally can't handle the shit from other and one more thing I'm friendly,social, calming,nice person, what also really distinguished me is I really hate disrespectful in every circumstance.

My unique qualities and skills as well as talents distinguishes me from others. I am my own kind of version and I think differently from the masses.

What will distinguish me from other fish farmers would be the way I treat my customers.
They find my service of high quality and when it comes to making a delivery, they know am always on time.
Lovely. I think these are very good sets of services. It is important to keep the customers at the forefront of every business and also deliver class services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds