Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

Well I have so many qualities that actually distinguishes me from from other people like tge fact that I am very patient when it comes to humans and I try to be understanding

Advertisement Placeholder
Omo nice one, with this you might likely to succeed in a business because people will be mostly interested in the quality of your product and the time of delivery but sometimes you will not be able to help when the distance is far.
Not only for the problem of distance, you might set a fixed date with your client for their product(s) to be delivered to them but due to some unforeseen circumstances you weren't able to meet up. In this case you don't have to rush and end up with a product with less quality just to meet up with time, take your time and communicate with the client that you would be delivering it a bit late

Not only for the problem of distance, you might set a fixed date with your client for their product(s) to be delivered to them but due to some unforeseen circumstances you weren't able to meet up. In this case you don't have to rush and end up with a product with less quality just to meet up with time, take your time and communicate with the client that you would be delivering it a bit late
Okay thank you for this ,now I understand time is also very important in a business , the delivery time will also communicates to the customers that you are really serious in what you are doing, how will you do if a buyer needs an Express delivery ?

I think many times the quality of service contributes more and distinguish your business from others ,that's the first thing you need to note , also branding and packaging too
[automerge]1637832144[/automerge]
The quality of the service I provides actually distinguish me from others ,you need to provide an enjoyable service to the customers ,do they would like to always purchase something from you

Last edited:
I am yet to step into my professional life, I have not started my career yet, Therefore, I am not in a position to compare myself with others. I don;t know how different or how similar I am with other people.

In my business i'i get to meet and face my clients /customers directly, so, what makes me stand out is my customer relations management style.

I am yet to step into my professional life, I have not started my career yet, Therefore, I am not in a position to compare myself with others. I don;t know how different or how similar I am with other people.
You know you should also have some certain behaviours that make you quite different from other people, you could say I am not the type that like partying and I prefer to stay indoor and some thing related to that.

Same here, there's a way you communicate with a customer that will make him or her prefer you to other persons. The way you run your business too makes you gain more customers.

There are my things that makes me different from others . They way I run my business and also the way I talk and interact with customers and my client. Also am also different from the way I do things

In this world we are all different. What distinguishes me from others is that I'm a easy person to be with. I'm a lover of wisdom and humanity.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
What distinguishes me from other competitors would be the quality of products and service i offer.
There are lots of wholesale dealers in my area, but then i tend to attract more clients because over time my customers have realized that i sell quality durable products.

What distinguishes me from other competitors would be the quality of products and service i offer.
There are lots of wholesale dealers in my area, but then i tend to attract more clients because over time my customers have realized that i sell quality durable products.
It might not just be about the quality of products you offer. It may be because of the way you attend or relate with your customers and majority are impressed with the service.

The efficacy and efficiency with which I disbursed the resources that I sourced for the production process of my items set me apart from my competitors. They take a lot longer and spend a lot more money to get these resources than I do.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
I've already come to understand that the survival of every business is dependent on how happy your customers are with your business which is why I have made sure that my customer service is top-notch to always keep my customers coming back.

What distinguishes me from other competitors would be the quality of products and service I offer.
There are lots of wholesale dealers in my area, but then I tend to attract more clients because over time my customers have realized that I sell quality durable products.
Nice. I think if you can keep up with what you are doing, then you are sure to get customers over time. Also, referrals from past satisfied customers could go a long way.

The unique selling pointvof our business and services actually stands us out and makes us different from out contemporary and competitors. They offer dome sort of the same service but we tailor make our solutions to suit a targeted market segment.

I don't think I am very special or very talented person, but what I know about myself is I always try to learn from my mistakes, I am open to new ideas, and I am always learning and improving myself.

I am an hardworking person, I do not discriminate neither hate anybody, I give respect to those whom deserves it, I do not feel to big to learn even from younger ones

The ability to keep making different source of income both online and offline , working earnestly and being consistence with my work is what distinguish me from other people.
I am an hardworking person, I do not discriminate neither hate anybody, I give respect to those whom deserves it, I do not feel to big to learn even from younger ones

I like to work from home and earn money online. Most of the people in my surroundings are not like that. They consider a day job to be the best thing a person could have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds