Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

The fact that l am very resourceful in whatever l do, as l can carry out more than one task without breaking down. I also have basic knowledge of many topic or sector, and so l can learn easily on the job no matter how complicated it may looks.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe my policies differentiate me from others. I have a lot of rules I set for others and myself. I try not to digress as that would make me an hypocrite

There are so many things that distinguishes me from other business owner. One of them is my quality of service. I make sure I give my customers the best and at the time they need it

Yeah, actually not all fingers they say are equal, so distinguishes me from another my nature at a point my quality of operations.

the way I live my life distinguished me from others,in everything we do how you live your life also matters it matters allot ,and also most importantly how you relate to others

My charisma differentiates me from others, I'm always time on task and I add a little more for my customers. I listen attentively and act on the complaint of my patronizers.

What really makes me different from other is really something I can't explain in one word aside from the side that I am unique in my being and thinking I have qualities that can't be found anywhere else.

I use to tell people I am me and only other person can be me that is one thing can makes me unique in all areas, also all the gifts and talents given to by God makes me different and special

What distinguishes a business owner from other business owners include: the quality of their products and also their attitude towards customers.

The quality that distinguished me from other person is because I am kind and also flexible and clam and friendly, I like treating people nice.

My charisma differentiates me from others, I'm always time on task and I add a little more for my customers. I listen attentively and act on the complaint of my patronizers.
These are good traits for a business owner, these days most business owners are just after what they can get as profit, they do not try to satisfy the customers in return. If I may ask, what business do you do?

Many factors should be considered here but if am left to choose between the two, which is my main priority then I will most certainly go for quality and not time of delivery. As far as you product and services is of quality, delivering it a bit late from the agreed time won't really be a problem in most cases

For one thing i noticed and as really gave me edge above my competitors is the communication skill, customers will always patronise your product if when rendering services you speak to them politely and with love

I think apart from the quality of goods and services I offer to customers, I also make sure I maintain a good relationship with all my customers. This will even help in referrals from them if they are satisfied with your services.

Well, what distinguish me and my business from others is the creativity and the ability to take a contingency decision that someone can not predict at any time. even though the ability to take decisions is one of the characteristics of every individuals in the society.

I think apart from the quality of goods and services I offer to customers, I also make sure I maintain a good relationship with all my customers. This will even help in referrals from them if they are satisfied with your services.

I think my mind test and behaviour are one of those things that sets me apart from the rest of the people over here. I remain optimistic in every time and everything I do. And I also encourage other people to do better for themselves.

The primary thing that separates you from all the people in my business is that I always like to take decisions with facts to back it up. Also consider my customers in my business as the top priority.

No two individuals is exactly alike. What would distinguish me from others is the way I cope under pressure and manage my tasks. I like seeing things as it is rather than painting a positive mindset towards everything

Many factors should be considered here but if am left to choose between the two, which is my main priority then I will most certainly go for quality and not time of delivery. As far as you product and services is of quality, delivering it a bit late from the agreed time won't really be a problem in most cases
Omo nice one, with this you might likely to succeed in a business because people will be mostly interested in the quality of your product and the time of delivery but sometimes you will not be able to help when the distance is far.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds