Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

I like to work from home and earn money online. Most of the people in my surroundings are not like that. They consider a day job to be the best thing a person could have.
Most of the time i forced myself to wake uo and work on the internet in the midnight because that's when the network is the fastest and you have less distraction ,

Advertisement Placeholder
I am yet to start my business but I already know that it's important to have a niche that would differentiate me from my competitors which is why I would make sure my business has a research and development team.

Having your own personal different niche that Will differentiate your work from others is very important , because there are more competition in the business world presently.
I am yet to start my business but I already know that it's important to have a niche that would differentiate me from my competitors which is why I would make sure my business has a research and development team.

Having your own personal different niche that Will differentiate your work from others is very important , because there are more competition in the business world presently.
Exactly my point. The niche is what would differentiate you from other people's business ideas and that way make more profit for you.

the qualities that distinguishes me from others is that I'm flexible, friendly, dependable, decisive, reliable, calm, i have got high-energy, i am patient, can easily adapt, detail-oriented and able to withstand pressure.
When it comes to business I always try as much as I can to understand exactly what my customers want and always give an extra listening ear to try as much as I can to solve their problem.

What distinguished me from my competitors where the effectiveness and efficiency with which I dispensed the resources that o source for the production process of my products. They spends a very long time and an higher cost of procuring these resources than I do.
Problem solving for my customer is what makes me very different from my competitors because I believe that whenever I render such services for my customers they will always have faith in me.

When it comes to business I always try as much as I can to understand exactly what my customers want and always give an extra listening ear to try as much as I can to solve their problem.
Most of the times , I used my psychological skills to make a good interpersonal relation with my customers and its easy for me to handle them and come into a good business conclusion with them.

What makes me different from others, well I don't do alot of the many things many people see as a way of life eg.smoking, womanize, drink alcohol, gambling, or rituals and fraudulent activity. So in a business all this makes you look different from a way of life.

Well, what distinguish me from others is my ability to make a contingency plan in the faced of emergency which I believe this ability is very rear in most of the people around me.

What makes me different from others, well I don't do alot of the many things many people see as a way of life eg.smoking, womanize, drink alcohol, gambling, or rituals and fraudulent activity. So in a business all this makes you look different from a way of life.
That's a good way of differentiating yourself from other people , most men are into gambling , smoking and womanizing which is a very bad habit which a human must not do.

I like to help other people with the best of capacity. it's always saddening my heart when I see people around me suffering. I like to sacrifice my time and my knowledge for other people to benefit from. I don't like to invade other people's privacy.

Branding is absolutely critical to a business because of the overall impact it makes on your company.
Branding can change how people percept your brand, it can drive new business and increase brand awareness.
The situation we are by business branding is very good is when you are facing a lot of competition which makes you not to sell very well but once you rebrand your business it is definitely going to push up.

There are many people who do things unprepared and before they checked and were sure what is needed to be done. I am the kind of a person to always check things before I'm doing them for example: starting a new job, opening a business, joining a health care company. I always check these things before I go and register it is very important to check things first!

For me I don't know if there is anything special. I only concentrate in my gaming business and I take it serious as I can. People understand how I take my business serious and maybe that is what distinguishes me from Others.

What distinguish one business from another are the ways the handle business services and the way they interact with there customers, that personally has something to share with the customer and will make a business to grow and move well.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
My ability to deliver task on time and the best way I can do. I would rather not perform a task I'm not really conversant with than do something not up to standard.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
You have actually spelt it out there. I think the quality of service matters a lot. Other businesses might also provide discounts like yours, but a unique and friendly customer service will give you and added advantage.

Customer relationship, I prioritize customer relationship. It may look simple to talk about customer relationship but very difficult to do because of different kinds of customers. Customers are human beings and human beings are very difficult to manage, satisfy etc.
Hence I always ensure that every customer that comes must always smile home and must have reasons to come back.

For me I don't know if there is anything special. I only concentrate in my gaming business and I take it serious as I can. People understand how I take my business serious and maybe that is what distinguishes me from Others.
That's what makes you special from others because not everybody knows about gaming business but you as a person are making cool money from the business so you have less competition.

Customer relationship, I prioritize customer relationship. It may look simple to talk about customer relationship but very difficult to do because of different kinds of customers. Customers are human beings and human beings are very difficult to manage, satisfy etc.
Hence I always ensure that every customer that comes must always smile home and must have reasons to come back.
Understanding and prioritizing customer satisfaction is one of the secrets of building a successful business. Many businesses have failed in this regard and this will definitely have negative effect on its growth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds