Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

What distinguish me from others is because I am 'me'.
There are many things that actually differentiate me from others
1. My behaviour
2. My complexion and character.
3. Altitude towards individual.
I can go on and on listing out what differentiate me from others and I can't get tire.
Talking about my character, I am the quiet type and I don't like people joking around me that much.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe that humans are all unique in their own qualities. Personalities may be similar but the overall take is there is no such thing as a clone. Even twins have differences in appearance somehow. Anyway, my description of myself is someone who is moderate in almost every aspect of life.

I saw this question asked many times on a tv show when some professionals and business people were being interviewed. One should really have something that makes them stand out. It will be the thing that draws customers to you.

I believe that humans are all unique in their own qualities. Personalities may be similar but the overall take is there is no such thing as a clone. Even twins have differences in appearance somehow. Anyway, my description of myself is someone who is moderate in almost every aspect of life.
But when talking about the business opportunities, it is very much important to have some extraordinary quality. Ordinary people can start business, but only the extraordinary can succeed to grow it.

I think I will not want to be biased in this kind of question, why is that practically when I am into business in making sure I follow due process of the business proceeding like I follow all protocol that guilds every segment or aspect of the business, also when dealing with finances I make sure all the requirement I abide by everything. So I lead by example, which I want the others to follow.
What really set me apart from other people into father at I have so much empathy and I understand of person that would always want to do good for anyone that I come across and I do not take quick offence to any wrong that people talk to me but when you come to your business I take my business very seriously.

These qualities in me I must also say is in other persons too as no one has monopoly of qualities. I think I have this quality of respecting people's opinions as they present it without maligning them

These qualities in me I must also say is in other persons too as no one has monopoly of qualities. I think I have this quality of respecting people's opinions as they present it without maligning them
That is actually very good quality. Most of the the higher authorities in any business does not have this quality. I think boss or any manager should have the ability to judge and respect people's opinions and not force their own upon them.

the qualities that distinguishes me from others is that I'm flexible, friendly, dependable, decisive, reliable, calm, i have got high-energy, i am patient, can easily adapt, detail-oriented and able to withstand pressure
With all this your quality it is possible that you are going to have a lot of friend I may be wrong though. I love someone who is detail oriented, they can handle a key position very well in an organisation. Such a person will do everything within their capacity to avoid mistakes.

Well there are certain things that differentiate me from other people both good and bad first i will say the good were i work, i tend to have patience with the people i work with and atimes i have being called clown due to that and not putting my mouth into unnecessary gist that does not concern me while the bad is my timing when coming to work my resumption an issue and due to that i tend to get reprimanded alot

There are many features that distinguish you from many which are your style, uniqueness, character,way of interaction with clients

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
My smartness and my jovial attitude sometimes, although people most guys have the jovial style of making people around them laugh but my smartness distinguishes me a lot....

Well the only thing that distinguish me from others is that i am just so unique on my own, I don't actually know but i believe i am quite different from others in the way i am doing things and my overall behaviour.

I am a naturally worrying person, but I think what distinguishes me is the ability to come out of worse situations stronger. Although I am always amazed as to how it happens.

Your business success for me distinguishes you away from others. Lift your personality high and makes you a respected business guru.

This kind of question seem to want to make someone blow his own trumpet by himself instead letting another do the blowing for him.

I am not a workaholic but I am always serious when it comes to business. In fact my staff are scared of me because they say I am very strict with the rules especially with the proper behavior or decorum. I don't want an employee who is playful because that can lead to waste of time. Maybe my strict demeanor is my distinction.
One thing that distinguish me from others is my creative mind and my personality this is one fact that I know most people do not have but I have when I go into any business

I love to think what distinguishes me from others Is the fact that I love to be a man of my words as much as possible as i can. Make a promise, learn to keep it

Well I don't have a business that I do that I interact with people for the business to work. But if I am to have a business, I don't think it is me that will say that it is something that distinguish me from other but the customers will do so.
If I am to do that kind of business then I will make sure that there is honestyin my business.

Qualities are one of the outstanding things that make one stand out. While some qualities are I ate, some are due to the factors. I consider myself to be an honest, time-conscious individual.

I think what distinguish me from others in Business is the act to be able to think out of the box whenever there is a challenge in business. This is what I have been doing to move my business forward

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds