Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

Everyone must have one distinguish quality that differentiates them from others. Mine I think has to do with the fact I seem to easily get along with people quickly

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many quality that one must have to be ahead it other competitors. One of the quality I have been using is cost leadership and differentiation. I try my possible best to reduce my cost by sourcing for my goods at a very low cost so I can sell out at a low price compare to my competitors.

I will put it that what differentiates me from a lot of people is that I always research a lot and read books that will slow to stay ahead of the curve.

What distinguished you from others is the way you handles your business and your customers. If you have a good relationship with your customers they will love and respect you. That is what i do that distinguish me from others.

My patience and ability to put in effort distinguishes me from other people. Whenever I decide to work on something, I usually really give it the effort and attention it deserves. Also, I love learning from my mistakes and making changes wherever needed.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
My personality and my traits is what distinguished me from other people, the ways I can adapt in a good and bad business environments, how I face challenges and competition and the way i relates with my customers differs from other people.

When your business is dealing on quality, affordable products, your honesty, your friendly nature to customers, branding etc. If this qualities are found in you and in your business you will outshine your competitors.

I think what makes me different from the people around and my competitors is the constant ability to keep evolving and giving my customers new things.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
Quality is something that makes a business stands outs among others , also customer service determines whether a customer returns back to the business or not.

Quality is something that makes a business stands outs among others , also customer service determines whether a customer returns back to the business or not.
Very correctly said. Quality is something that really makes your business different from others. I have also practically experienced that people tend to go to that business which focuses on quality much more than quantity.

What distinguishes me from other people in a business is that I will always try as much as possible to satisfy the need of all customers that are coming to do business with me, because I'
Will be conscious of their satisfaction,

As someone that did not study any tech-related course while at school but now have shifted, i would say tech because now it growing so fast and the need is getting wider

There are many things that distinguishes you from others. The way and manner that you run your business and the marketing strategies that you adopted distinguishes you from others.

In a business there are many factors that will distinguished you from your business competitors base on the type of the business you're operating. But me what distinguished me from my business competitors is my ability to relate with my customers as if they are friends to me because i try to develop a good and sustainable relationship with them.

What distinguishes me from others is the honesty I use in dealing with my business and the consistent quality and durable products that I offers my customers.

I am not a workaholic but I am always serious when it comes to business. In fact my staff are scared of me because they say I am very strict with the rules especially with the proper behavior or decorum. I don't want an employee who is playful because that can lead to waste of time. Maybe my strict demeanor is my distinction.
It is imperative for one to know his specialities and skills, one thing done distinguish you from others is your special skill and talent something that you can do that another cannot do.

For mine I will say it's good customer service. Having a good customer service In a business can not be over emphasised. If your customer service is good they will always come for more service

I think my character is what distinguish me from other people. We are all unique in one way or the other. We can have similar quality and attitude but we cannot behave in the same way.

Let me be bias here even though i don't know of others but what make me different is i don't spend my profit from a business anyhow what i do is to reinvest into the business or start up another business with the profit.

I think I'm unique because I don't judge people based on their looks but the content of their character and I'm also rational in judgement.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds