Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

When i take up an assignment and put my feet down to do it i become a beast at war with another beast. I go on rampage with the assignment snd until i deliver the result i don't relent or relax.
I can also comfortably multi task at the same time whilr executing this demanding task all going on simultaneously

Advertisement Placeholder
I always try to look for valuable alternatives that gives me confidence and ahead of the chart. I differ from others at least those around me in such a way that I am always thorough about even the most little attention and so not just jump on every thing.

In my line of business what really distinguish me from others is that I treat all my customers with priority, I tried to create incentive to motivate them.

I am a perfectionist and to add to it i am also an overthinker so these two trust diistinguishes me from others. Before you can come up with something i have already analysed it

I differ from the people around me notably with my ability to gather every shred of information before coming to a conclusion. I do not just jump around making decisions that would later come to harm me and my business.

I am just planning on putting a business together but when I was of arranging events, what made me stand out was my ability to always think outside the box.

When it comes to earning money, the major difference between me and others in my family is the fact that most of my relatives do not consider online money making opportunities as a real money making opportunities. They think that offline jobs are better. However, I disagree with them. I believe that it is possible to earn a good amount of money as an online earner. However, you still need to work hard and be patient when it comes to making money online. I have always preferred being a self-employed kind of a guy unlike my relatives.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
My innate drive distinguish me from other people , I always have a positive mind to everything , I believe everything is possible if you can strive hard to achieve your aim, i have the ability to be calm in hostile community. And I always learn from my mistakes.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
I think that teh quality of service and the difference that youa re able to bring to the table in your business s the most important because that is what will distinguish you from the others and make people want to come to your business instead.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning what distinguishes me from others well I have to say that one thing that always distinguishes me from others is that my customers know they are getting elite stuff when from me

one thing that I know that distinguish me from others when it come to business is my unique skills and consistency in what I do. With these I know I can Excel in any business that I go into.

One major distinguishing factor I can say distinguishes me are the connections I was able and have been able to build around my business over the years. I keep in touch with them from time to time not to loose opportunity

What distinguish my business from others is the way I manages my business in a very unique way. I sell good products that you can hardly find in any store at cheaper price. My customers relation is very good as I make my customer services top priority.

What distinguishe from other is that i am a simple to be with I don't like lies, am also jovial person I like making friends I hate wasting my time for nothing.

Any business man must have what separates him from others. Dedication is one of the things any business man that wants to succeed. You also need to be financially intelligent I'm smart enough to spot opportunities where others do not.

When it comes to the area of business, what normally do separate me from other is that I always want to research my prospect first before I make any defining decision.

When it comes to be standard in a business,I think the things that could make a business owner to be standard is the good products they sell out to the customers and their products should be pocket friendly as well.

What puts me ahead is the fact that I read alot and this gives me an insight on what's trending and how I can utilize it to make some good money for myself.

although I do not have a business before but what I will do is that if I have a lot of competitors in the area of business I am going into I'll look for my own unique marketing strategy such as giving them the best quality service at a little price lower than the market price.

I think what separates me from others is my ability to deal with demanding and frustrating customers. There are some customers that can actually be outright annoying

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds