Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

I detest people who try to cut corner to achieve something. These people can submit in your effort due to their laziness. I detest Poeple who like to cheat the system and take advantage of other. I also don't like people who oppress other to boost their own ego. This is a bad idea that have push people to the extreme to turn the table. I distance myself to never have all these bad qualities in them.

Advertisement Placeholder
As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
Everyone has their own perspective in their lives but What i consider , anyone should love his self as I love my company I can stay happly with myself this is what the main difference between me and few people around me , I think if you love yourself you will feel blessed with whatever God has given to you

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
What distinguish me and my business organization from others,is that I try to a difference from the regular thing others are doing and is very common.
I make unique moves that is not rampant,and a lot of people do appreciate that.

If you want to stand out amongst your competitors, all you have to do is to make sure your brand is unique and how do you do that, you have to be innovative and creative you have to ensure your packaging is exquisite in a way that when people are receiving your brand products they are receiving something that looks luxurious, also make sure your products are top quality. Those things will help you stand out amongst your competitors.

Add personal contacts. ...

Do your research ...

Get started. ...

Use your other skills and experience. ...

Show off your creativity. ...

Show some patience and flexibility. ...

Demonstrate growth

An important factor with any interview is being able to distinguish yourself from the next person who walks through the door. It is essential that you discover “your ace,” and be able to talk about what makes you unique.

There are three categories of skills to consider when deciding what make you unique.

Knowledge-based skills – learned through experience or education – computer programs, graphics, languages, writing, training, management, chemistry, coaching, sales, leadership.

When considering what sets your company apart from others, the most effective strategy would be to impress the customer at every opportunity. This includes the quality of your product or service, as well as ability of your staff to go above and beyond to help customers.

Choose some of your strengths that are relevant to your job needs, and use them primarily as your answer to why you stand out among other candidates. These can be professional skills, areas of expertise, personal characteristics or any related experience

When addressing this interview question, bear in mind the opposite: your team-based knowledge and skills, and your devotion to teamwork. Your abilities and skills operate with distinct personalities. In the process of positive, constructive collaboration, your devotion to achieving company objectives.

I think I don't want to be partial in this kind of question; why do I follow all protocols that guild per section or aspect of the company practically when I am in business in ensuring I meet all needs in a proper business process as well as when dealing with finance? I am leading by example and I want to imitate the others.

I think I will not want to be biased in this kind of question, why is that practically when I am into business in making sure I follow due process of the business proceeding like I follow all protocol that guilds every segment or aspect of the business, also when dealing with finances I make sure all the requirement I abide by everything. So I lead by example, which I want the others to follow.

A lot of things distinguishes me from my competitors. A lot of qualities give me a competitive edge ahead of others. With business and personal relationship are different. No one is special. Though I give loyal customers their utmost respect.

What distinguishes me from other is that I love to take risk everyday when I'm into an invest or when I'm into a business
I don't wait around for people to teach me before I Will start trying to get something out of nothing, I'm just the kind of person that hardly gives up

well we all have our own unique quality but I think what actually distinguish me from other people is that I am very much selective and I cannot even stop it and I don't even know how I can stop it because this has been affecting me seriously when I want to choose food or people to deal with.

A brand is a marketing strategy in involve the use of logo, sign etc to represent a particular business, a brand help to differentiate a business from its competitors, also the quality and efficiency of one service can help a business stand out.

well there are so many things that that really makes me different from others the way I talk, making friends in my working place to gain more experience and my talents makes distinguish me alot

Well for me I am completely different from others because I am unique in nature and I have my own characters as well that stands me out any time of the day. Some person don't see themselves as been unique and different though.

What differentiate me and my competitors is the quality of products or services that I rendered to my customers or client and the satisfaction that I do give to them which make them feel ease to comeback for repeat sales.

The quality that differentiate me from others in terms of business is the level of trust. I like keeping to my words especially when you order of a service, goods or products i can offer. I don't disappoint my customers no matter what happened.

To stand out, you need to do what others don't do! Doesn't matter how the market curves moves, the attitude towards the business is the same, my mode of services towards my customers, interaction and giving them a customer satisfaction. Creating a venue for them to contribute on how I could improve my service to them and also provide quality products

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds