Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
Mine is attention to details. I know what is expected of me, think and work my way through and delivered on a constant basis top notch service. I learned to understand that my main duty is to solve problems and not to blow alarm when problems arises. This helps me to take ownership of operations under my watch and I am glad we are doing well at it

Advertisement Placeholder
My ability to remain calm as situations get worse. Lol once upon a time, I was to defined my project in college but wasn't prepare, slides weren't ready and my defence was to be on the next day, peeps thought I was through and ready but deep down I know I wasn't . I passed tho

Everything you need to do is to ensure the distinctive essence of your brand and how you do it, if you want to stand out from your rivals, you need to be imaginative and inventive to ensure that your packing is exquisite in such a way that customers get something that looks elegant, and that their goods are also of high quality. These aspects are going to make you stand out from your rivals.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
Everybody has that one unique thing that stands them out, so I will say some people stood out because they are always patients and ever ready to help who seek their services even if those seeking their services are rude are will still be patient with them.

qualities that distinguishes me from others is that I'm flexible, friendly, dependable, decisive, reliable, calm, i have got high-energy, i am patient, can easily adapt, detail-oriented and able to withstand pressure

Like Reply

You can't compare your self with others because out side there they is no one that will olay your role like you and also one thing you will know is that out side there they is no one like you but you can find one that is more than you and also you will find who you better than but no one is like you

Mine its the quality of
I detest people who try to cut corner to achieve something. These people can submit in your effort due to their laziness. I detest Poeple who like to cheat the system and take advantage of other. I also don't like people who oppress other to boost their own ego. This is a bad idea that have push people to the extreme to turn the table. I distance myself to never have all these bad qualities in them.
Am not perfect in my own ways either rather working towards perfection. I hate people of dubious character, people that changes color like chameleon. People that look down on people below they simply because they are opportune to taste good life not knowing that God resist the proud and give more grace to the humble.

I still don't have a business, but one of the things that distinguishes me and that is what I will apply in my business in the future, is perseverance and that I like justice. That's why when I have my business I will not abuse prices to take advantage of people in order to enrich myself.

No much distinguished me from others. Ibwant to tell u that whatever I want to this life I always patients before embarked on be it business it journey. The main reason I always patients is that my mother have told me before she died I need to be very careful in doing anything I want to laid my hand on. I'm really very reserve, I don't deceive ppl even if they wanted to collect of loan from through my office I will tell them how things it is. Whatever I'm doing my friend know me to be trust worthy which happened to be hallmark of reliable person this are the quality my ppl known me for.

The thing that differentiate me from others is my friendly nature I'm not in the business of field but I'm a tutor and my friendly nature makes me different from others

What are actually distinguish me from others is that I see that I'm better than other people and in every way but in academic qualification and energy and so on ,that is why I do not like to engage myself with people that I do not actually know a lot about.
[automerge]1613308471[/automerge]
What are actually distinguish me from others is that I see that I'm better than other people and in every way but in academic qualification and energy and so on ,that is why I do not like to engage myself with people that I do not actually know a lot about.

Exhibiting Optimism. Being Kind. Being Intellectually Curious. Developing a Strong Work Ethic. Possessing Empathy and Self-Awareness. Having Integrity. Being a Person of Your Word. Having Good Follow-Up skills.

As for me I think seriousness is very important in anything you doing and what do you want to employee lazy or unserious person to do in your business when you can handle everything on your self, I will rather be in charge of my business than employing a lazy person

The main things which distinguish you from others is integrity, friendly,patience and some other things is given below
  1. Mention skills listed in the job description.
  2. Provide examples from your background. ...
  3. Avoid generic phrases like "I'm a hard worker". ...
  4. Include key personality traits that will allow you to deliver similar results in the future...

As we all know that business itself is almost competitive and it's sometimes the survival of the fittest. What I do most times is solely dependent on my packaging and branding as I make my customers to realize that I can supply them the best quality of that product they want.

I have made a Many think that makes me distinguished to other because I want to be like no other, I want to be unique. Though, I am not a business man but I have my own profession, I'm creatives and Innovative in which to make my work more attractive, and i love to satisfy my clients, I don't want them be disappointed in me.

Even though, I don't have my own business yet but in the nearest future I am planning on establishing my own business both online and offline. One unique thing about me is that I don't really give up on something I believe in and I don't really recognise failure even when I fail because I will always try and strive to get things right.

What distinguish me from others is that am so honest to all my numerous customers and am so friendly also good communication measure to every of clients that I come across. All these few mentioned factors make me different from others.

Many factors distinguishes you from your competitors. You must always find ways to improve the quality of goods and services produced. Another factor is customer service, how you treat your customers

I am a free thinker. I am the kind of person that believes that there is no perfect way of getting things done. I believe each one can be as unique with their products if they put their ideas and creative thoughts into action and that's exactly what i do. I won't die do my job. I don't live for it. My job revolves around me instead

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds