Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What distinguishes you from others?

What distinguish me from others is that I mind my business, I'm easy-going, and always doing my stuff uniquely, hard-working. I am patient, able to adjust quickly, detail-oriented, and can withstand pressure.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is essential that you discover “your ace,” and be able to talk about. Transferable skills,you can take them with you to almost any job – communication, listening, decision making, some leadership skills.
Personal skills:the qualities that make you who you are – flexible, integrity, friendly, dependable, decisive, reliable, calm, high-energy, patient, good attitude, adaptable.

There are so many factors that can distinguish you from your colleagues in a business. Some of which are advertising your products online and offline,providing good quality products and services,good customer relationships are some of the factors.

Every person is different from others if me want to know about me so I feel that I am totaly different from others because my habits and my speciality is different to do all kind of work for me which gives me something new in my life

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
To be distinguished from other that do similar business with you, you will have to divide your own method of persuading customers to buy your product, give discount when necessary, use effective but cheaper means of adevrstiment.

The only thing I notice about me is that I don't envy success because I always believe it will reach my turn. And in business, I am go-getter. I don't rest until I achieve my aims. I think these are the two features thay make me unique.

As for me, there are so many reason and difference through which I can be differentiate form any other person, in life there is something or situations I face and only knows how to control it, and my way of reasoning is different from other people. There are many businesses ideas I have that some people don't have.

Transferable skills – that are portable – you can take them with you to almost any job – communication, listening, decision making, judgment, initiative, negotiation, planning, organizing, time management, some leadership skills.Think about what you have to offer in the way of transferable skills. Chances are that you are probably taking some of the skills that make you unique for granted.

As someone who has started a business or owns a business what are those things or factors that separates you and allows you to stay ahead of the competition in your field or market. For some people, it is the quality of service and delivery time. What's yours?
There are so many qualities that distinguish me from others and make me good in my surroundings and company some of them are that I am honest and I always compromise for the rewards and comfort of others I am very understanding to others and I listen to everybody first then explain my opinion it depicts that I am a active listener

Information based abilities – mastered through experience or instruction – PC programs, illustrations, dialects, composing, preparing, the board, science, training, deals, authority.

There are lots of things that distinguishes me from others. For one, I can be very patient and will not give up easily on something even if it doesn't seem to be working, I tend to be hopeful about almost everything.

Distinguishing yourself from others would require you to find out what you love and work hard at it until you give it a style that people can attribute to you..

Alot of criteria distinguishes me from others because I'm different and I ball differently. I do what's best for me not minding what people would say. I handle business strictly as business and my packaging game is 100. You need to meet me in person because I'm a whole Spec

There are many things that distinguish me from other people , one of them is my behaviour, our behaviours cannot be the same even if we are twins, secondly the way i reason is different and my personal skills I.e what I am good at.

Here are the things to keep in mind when answering this interview question: Your teamwork skills and abilities, and your commitment to teamwork. Your skills and abilities work with different personalities. Your commitment to achieving the company's goals through a process of effective, efficient teamwork.

They way I run my business and also the way I talk and interact with customers and my client. Also am also different from the way I do things. As a business man, it's always advisable to friendly and supportive at all times. People who doesn't support their customers usually lost them within a short period of time and find it difficult to maintain their customers.

I guess your uniqueness and how how good your services is. Will differenciat you from others.

I'm also a human being and I have same feelings and emotions as others, but I'm a little bit more friendly, Frank and flexible type of person, i generally share my observations with out any hesitation to others.

You are absolutely right.people are the same all over the world.many people especially in our country Nigeria have this kind of negative habit,they call it smartness.they cheat and even steal and if you are not involved in it they say you are dull.

What distinguishes me from others is my techniques, my styles and the strategies I use in running my own business. I have a unique style that makes my business and product more appealing to customers

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds