Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

You shouldn't spend your funds made online carelessly cos when the opportunity isn't there again. What will you show for, which you achieved with your funds?
What do you mean to say, just to save the earnings for the proof that we earned? That is a silly notion, pardon me for that. When you earn money it is either you save it or you spend it for any purpose that you want. When you save your money that means you are not using your earnings.

Advertisement Placeholder
Will in the present circumstance it most certainly relies upon the individual liable for that or on position at a time to me I will save since I am as of now setting aside the cash I procured and working a lot harder to see I have enough to put into one more part of business either disconnected.

I want to use my PTP earning to invest but because of expenses I use it to run a little expenses mostly on data subscription and other little bills like airtime, etc
This is what i used to buy or spend my online earning but begin to save so that i will do something good with it and also account for it.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Whatever it can afford for you at the end of each month is still something because no matter how you see it, it added value to a part of your monthly expenses in taking care of it

PTP earnings have been advantageous. It serves some mini purpose such as meeting the day to day petty things. Such as purchase of airtime as well as getting some mini needs. It has covered some aspects

My ptp earnings are just a dollar daily and that is not much to pay many bills. But it is surely a great source of extra income and buying data bundles for other uses like my entertainment and interacting with family business. Otherwise, I have to run a business in order to earn more money to pay better bills.

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.
Since the day that I started posting and commenting on this platform that I have been able but chase on phone that is like $180 and this is because I have been able to save up my online earning for some months.

Since the day that I started posting and commenting on this platform that I have been able but chase on phone that is like $180 and this is because I have been able to save up my online earning for some months.
Excellent, it is good to know that with effort you can achieve your goals, I continue to save whenever I can. Things in my country are still complicated economically but that doesn't stop me.

I want venture into other only businesses with my earnings from paid to post platforms. Affiliate marketing and cryptocurrency trading precisely.

There is no amount earned on P2P is small, it can go a long way to sort your personal needs. Accumulating the earnings to a certain big amount is the best, as you feel the amount better. Mind you that the money for data isn't small.

For rise of you who don't have much responsibility on your shoulder right now like wife and children to look after, you can really do a lot more with your paid to post earnings if you can actually be making a deliberate effort towards saving some of it for one business plan or the other

The PTP have been helpful a bit. The earnings have been used to meet some minor needs such as some daily needsm even at times, I use the money during weekends to eat some barbecue and some drinks

Whatever it can afford for you at the end of each month is still something because no matter how you see it, it added value to a part of your monthly expenses in taking care of it
You're simply right. Whatever it can bring to us is highly appreciated no matter how small it is. It can go far easing some of our daily needs.

The PTP have been helpful a bit. The earnings have been used to meet some minor needs such as some daily needsm even at times, I use the money during weekends to eat some barbecue and some drinks
That means you haven't done too badly, as long as you can cover some needs and share some weekends. I know that many who are on these sites are often only able to pay for data and cover some daily needs.

What do you mean to say, just to save the earnings for the proof that we earned? That is a silly notion, pardon me for that. When you earn money it is either you save it or you spend it for any purpose that you want. When you save your money that means you are not using your earnings.
I didn't mean saving it just like that. I meant that, you should invest some amount of your online earnings or offline earnings too to real reward in the future.

Excellent, it is good to know that with effort you can achieve your goals, I continue to save whenever I can. Things in my country are still complicated economically but that doesn't stop me.
I was so proud of myself when I was able to purchase this phone that I'm currently using with my earning from this platform and it made me feel like I have been able to achieve something great by posting and commenting on this platform.

I was so proud of myself when I was able to purchase this phone that I'm currently using with my earning from this platform and it made me feel like I have been able to achieve something great by posting and commenting on this platform.
It is the same feeling I felt when my brother was in a situation and I had to lend him an amount of money, which in my day to day life I never thought I would have. All thanks to my efforts and Bizdustry.

I'm glad you're using your bizdustry's earnings better. Helping your brother when he was in need is beautiful @Sariana23. Keep striving online, hopefully you'll earn more.

Well, mine can serve as an additional cash to whatever my parents have to offer. But it could also handle data subscription problem for me also

Well, mine can serve as an additional cash to whatever my parents have to offer. But it could also handle data subscription problem for me also
Data can be quite expensive depending on the country that you are in, and for me i find that with the earning from here i am able to pay for my data and at the same time still profit as well, which is very good in taking care of one aspect in expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds