Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Anything that the money can buy and you value it, easy good start.you don't have to buy expensive things before you know that you have spend your money

Advertisement Placeholder
I really don't spend them no matter how small they are, i just keep them somewhere just like extra earnings, i spend majorly from my salary. Just my decision.

It is the same feeling I felt when my brother was in a situation and I had to lend him an amount of money, which in my day to day life I never thought I would have. All thanks to my efforts and Bizdustry.
It's a good thing that you were able to have this morning that your brother urgently needed and for you to be able to help him in that kind of a situation I believe that your brother must be so proud of him and this is all made possible through your hard work on this platform.

The money that I am making from my P2P sites I actually covering a lot of ground in the sense that it is making me a Ford to buy a few more groceries.

Well, mine can serve as an additional cash to whatever my parents have to offer. But it could also handle data subscription problem for me also
Lol, it's good you're still a mummy's pet they offer you some cash for upkeep. Adding it up with your online earnings will be okay too.

It's a good thing that you were able to have this morning that your brother urgently needed and for you to be able to help him in that kind of a situation I believe that your brother must be so proud of him and this is all made possible through your hard work on this platform.
Yes, there are many reasons why I feel indebted to Bizdustry, both in knowledge and in my economy. It is true that I have to help myself with other platforms, but if I could reach the necessary monthly amount with this one, I would dedicate myself only to Bizdustry.
[automerge]1630845587[/automerge]
Yes, there are many reasons why I feel indebted to Bizdustry, both in knowledge and in my economy. It is true that I have to help myself with other platforms, but if I could reach the necessary monthly amount with this one, I would dedicate myself only to Bizdustry.

Laughs, their is nothing concerning prayer when it comes to cryptocurrency moving up and down. It's simply following the law if demand and supply.
Yes and this is something a lot of people do not understand and they believe that with prayer and faith that it will move the price of cryptocurrency to what they are interested, lolz.

Reinvesting it, is the best one can do, and cryptocurrency is a nice option of investment. I've been investing into cryptocurrency since I knew it.
That is correct. I planned to reinvest my online earning in cryptocurrency trading. So that my earnings will also tremendously increase.

With my paid to post earnings from all the paid to post platforms I've been working on thus far, I can use it to pay for my monthly data subscription fees as well as also settle my electricity bills for each month too

I'm simply enjoying my time purchasing more of the coins for the future. Storing the coins in.my portfolio gives me hope controlling more Cryptos in the future.
One thing that you can afford to pay buy with your PTP earnings is cryptocurrency I still can't see the only thing that one can be able to buy with his earning.

With my paid to post earnings I can afford to pay a while lot of pending utility bills and also take care of some of my little needs like monthly data subscription fee and a whole lot of things too

Lol, it's good you're still a mummy's pet they offer you some cash for upkeep. Adding it up with your online earnings will be okay too.
Laughs, you better shut it. Am ain't mommy's pet please, just that I felt like earning my own cash online and handling some of my personal stuff without having to involve them.

Maybe for you, but l bet you it is paying some people's debt and expenses. Before l process payment of my earnings into my local bank account, l ensure that l have accumulated enough money, big enough to cater many of my needs.

[automerge]1630845587[/automerge]

This is not just you but me also I feel quite indebted to this platform and I do not know what I could do in terms of financially if I hadn't seen this platform because since I have started posting and commenting on this platform I have been able to achieved so many things here.

This is not just you but me also I feel quite indebted to this platform and I do not know what I could do in terms of financially if I hadn't seen this platform because since I have started posting and commenting on this platform I have been able to achieved so many things here.
That's right, through the platform we have acquired more knowledge, which has helped us to generate more profits and in turn prepare us for different sites, on and off line.

Laughs, you better shut it. Am ain't mommy's pet please, just that I felt like earning my own cash online and handling some of my personal stuff without having to involve them.
I'm simply joking with you my dear. We are all here to learn and to earn some extra incentive, which makes it worthwhile enough being here.

One thing that you can afford to pay buy with your PTP earnings is cryptocurrency I still can't see the only thing that one can be able to buy with his earning.
Sure, you can afford cryptocurrency and some utility bills. I'm simply using mine to trade cryptocurrency by buying and holding them for long.

Mine can offer me data subscription and i can still use some to buy crypto currency and trade to make money. There are so msny advantages it could offer me
Since i started working online and getting paid in cryptocurencymy earnings are mainly used to buy cryptocurency,and i do this to be able to allow it growin value,except for some exigiencies where i have to withdraw a little.

Well, if a person earns $25 in a month, then I am sure that Paid to Post forum can help us to buy a meal. This is because the expenses are quite high nowadays and I believe that we can only buy a meal with that much amount.

Most of the money I earn in paid to post site I use it for my own personal investment and I don't touch it for any other thing except investment in my crypto asset, I am just trying to build up my portfolio to a reasonable amount through online earning.
Off recent that i started to get enlightened on the importace and the leverage i can get while trading and saving your cryptocurency,i have benn keeping most of my savings in my cryptocurency wallet for future appriciation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds