Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no gender based business in my opinion, there's no business that women can't do, they don't have to physically be the one doing the hard job, they can just supervise. Real estate, farming, investing in stocks, Forex, name it, women can do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have seen many businesses advertised for stay at home mums. Many of them prefer online work which they can manage at the comfort of their home such as writing and blogging. Others go for something they can run just near or within the home but offline such as hairdressing, sewing and cloth making and baking. I also saw yesterday on TV about this stay at home mum who got into the real estate business and now she is a self made millionaire. So I think women can venture into a variety of businesses while still able to take care of their kids.
Online work which is offered by different sites are not profit-able because mostly ask for buying subscription. Well other work which you mentioned in your post like seeing,baking,cloth making is suitable for women ,if they have interest in these things

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?

makeup and everything related to this field is again an ok job to do at home and make some money.

There are no gender based business in my opinion, there's no business that women can't do, they don't have to physically be the one doing the hard job, they can just supervise. Real estate, farming, investing in stocks, Forex, name it, women can do it.
I agree with you, women can do any kind of business but there are times when we just want to be at home and nurse the children and maybe not finding the idea of letting another person run our business for us. So we look for something that we can run ourselves and still have time to spend with the kids.

I agree with you, women can do any kind of business but there are times when we just want to be at home and nurse the children and maybe not finding the idea of letting another person run our business for us. So we look for something that we can run ourselves and still have time to spend with the kids.
Yeah Still a woman can get involved in anything she wants, she doesn't have to be the one doing the hard job she can just supervise and monitor even from the comfort of her home

As a full house wife, the best Business to venture into at home is an online business. You can look into blogging, youtubing, dropshipping and other freelance services like writing and designing. I hope this helps

She can work in monitoring security, like webcams etc. There are dozens of opportunities online, as well as offline now it depends what she loves doing.

Business shouldn’t be gender based I believe women can thrive in any business

Yeah Still a woman can get involved in anything she wants, she doesn't have to be the one doing the hard job she can just supervise and monitor even from the comfort of her home
Yeah, I agree with you. A woman can just start a business then hire managers to run it for her. Then she can spend her time at home with the kids while supervising the business from home.
As a full house wife, the best Business to venture into at home is an online business. You can look into blogging, youtubing, dropshipping and other freelance services like writing and designing. I hope this helps
Those are very good online businesses for a stay at home mum to venture into. They can be run well at the comfort of a home.

If a become a husband, I will likely start a whole grocery shop for my beloved wife to run and manage. I don't like women moving from one place to another just for the sake of working for money. I want the safety of my wife thats why I will not allow her to tour in such way.

for me teaching is the best job for women, it can get a lot of money. at the same time, it doesn't require you to work under pressure.
I do agree with you because teaching has a lot of peace that women can comfortably combine with home activities.Like raising children a woman need to be there several times.

Creche or daycare business is a good one for women given their natural maternal instincts.

The woman is prepared to perform any function just like the man, regardless of gender. From being the president of a large organization to simple online jobs without leaving home. Everything is based on the time available, the knowledge and studies of her. It has to be something that she is passionate about and likes.

Business best for women! It’s so important for our world to have women in business. After all, we’re half the population that’s billions of women with unique ideas, skillsets, and visions for the future. While any woman can start any type of business she has the knowledge and experience for, here are some of our favorite and best business ideas for women.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
Women have a lot of responsibilities on their shoulders. They have to do job and manage the home at the same time. So online business is best for women in which they be perfect.

There are many jobs or business ideal for women. For starters, they can have pastry business, they can sell it online or have a small shop. Sewing is also one of great past time that can be a business for them. Or better yet, they can have a salon business.

I think the best business for women to venture into is faahion. No doubt women love to look good a lot, they love it when they are complemented for dressing well. So I suggest women venture into anything fashion related like makeup, fashion designing, bead making,etc.

There are so manu women who are not allowed to work outside but,they have knowledge and skills to work so i think they should start business at home like stitching ,making graphic and arts at home ,selling makeup and some other items at home .So ,these type of business are suitable for women .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds