Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no specific business for women. Women varies depending on the value they place on family and child bearing. Basically a career woman will not consider any business but a woman with passion for her family and children will consider businesses like supermarket, teaching, tailoring etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
According to me the best business for women is to teach online in skill she is good there are various online teaching website from where she can take start and start earning at home.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
There are many businesses than a woman can do from home. They can get involved with teaching, trading crypto even or even being active on forums such as this one. Any skill that can be learnt can be done so and can be turned into a business. In my opinion there is no limitation to what they can do, it is just as a matter of learning the skill and setting up the business.

There are many kinds of jobs woman can ranging from stay at home jobs, online buisness, renting if shops and so on.woman can venture into hair stylist, make up artist and fashion designer.

If the woman has money, I will advise that she goes in to investments in crypto currency because being a woman that is responsible for the home is not a little task so doing something that doesn't require extra time is the best stress-free business.

There are many businesses suitable for women as they are prudent money makers and keepers. I will name some of the work women can do. 1. Fashion design 2. Craft like making of bags, sourvenier, hats etc 3. Food selling 4. Online importation etc

Jewelry making business is a good business for women. If you are passionate about making jewelry and handle crafts materials like beads, charms, etc. Then can start a jewelry making business. Need some training in jewelry making. Need to in starting this business with a small investment. There are lots of jewelry making business ideas that have good money making possible. You can start selling your jewelry product local community, gift stores or online site. If you use your creativity in this business.

I think supermarket business is good for woman venture, at least it will give them time to take proper care of their family, supermarket business is very profitable business to start up,

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?

As far as I know, there nothing like gender differences when you are out for business full time. Any business done by a man can equally be done successfully by a woman unless the woman ain't serious about starting up such business or that she lacks the capital to do so.

There are lots of busines that woman can do at home that will not make her go far from house. Woman can be doing business and making a good profits, The such business are hair dresser, tailoring, buying and selling, teaching, online business/affiliate business etc.

If the woman has money, I will advise that she goes in to investments in crypto currency because being a woman that is responsible for the home is not a little task so doing something that doesn't require extra time is the best stress-free business.
If like you said the woman is responsible for the home, would it not be very hard to get involved in crypto? The reason that I am saying this is because if you look at crypto you have to constantly look at the market and you have to analyze and make decisions that can be risky but you have to be fast in those decisions. So in order to be successful you will need a lot of extra time to just focus on this don't you think?

Cosmetics is a good line of business for women who will like to go into the beauty line and this covers doing make up and makeovers or do covers for clients, women make up 90% of the client base of this kind of business so being a player in this field should be a fit for a woman amongst several other business opportunities abounding.

There is no business that can not fit women, infact women can fit in any business at all.
Nursing mothers can take up part time job online. There are online teaching jobs they can create bloggs site and generate money from there.

On the internet there are many online advertisment job for stay at home mothers which they can engage themselves and be making cool money.

The best work from business I can recommend a woman is proofreading service. This is very simple to do as it can be done with the uses of software called grammarly. The woman just need to sign up at freelance platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. It might be a bit hard in first but will little consistence on her side she will eventually break even.

Based on their feminine nature , women should do well in jobs like running a restaurant , being a make-up artist , running a saloon shop ,and many other soft works.
However they can also work on official jobs like banking and marketing .

The 13 Best Business Ideas for Women
  • App development.
  • Caring for animals or children.
  • Food service/catering.
  • Photography.
  • Running an online store.
  • Opening a bed and breakfast.
  • Writing/blogging.
  • Anything that fits your skills and passions. Don't force yourself to fit the mold of what you think women in business should do or be.

If I will suggest business best for women, I would suggest going into selling and buying, getting a provision store Better still at home, where she can sell and also find time to take care of the home and children.

Women can always do what they love like tailoring, catering or otherwise they can trade in groceries as well, some love to teach, in that case they organize tutorials for kids. These are excellent options.

There are quite some work opportunities for women looking to work from home. If they have the skills they can start hairdressing, or tailoring. Or they can sell products needed in the environment.

There are several business opportunities for women or people who stay at home , they could take up tutoring , freelance writer/critics and so on. Also they could learn different skills online like handmade custom products and designs to sell to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds