Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of home base businesses that women can venture into and still be able to manage their domestic choices. Most of them include tailoring, online jobs like teaching or other online freelancing jobs that the particular person may have interest in doing.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of profitable business for women to engage on, you can go into hair dressing, make up and selling of women wears, watches and jewelleries. The list is just endless, you can also go into mini importation.

As I had posted many times regarding home-based business for women, selling food items is the best that I can see. I had seen those people in our neighborhood that started selling cooked meals, snack food and food items like bread, egg, milk, to have an income since they lost their jobs because of the lockdown. The women are noted for selling food products and the market base of a home-based business is the neighborhood.

Well the world today is advocating for gender equality and national integration so any biase professional development is cancel on this note all women can do any type of business guided by the law of the land

In Nigeria here , the best business a woman can do is to go into petty trading that blossoms into supermarket trading physically, this will create time for herself and the kids to be well monitored and cared for, teaching in primary or basic classes is also another job.

there are a lot of work for a woman to do and it also depends on the location you are for example if you are in Africa then you can do or go into hair making or you can go into tailoring and even selling of provision,teaching can be a good skill also in Africa if you are talented in teaching and farming if you are interested to do it but if you're in the western country then you can try something like gardening , nurse can also be a good work if you're interested to do any of them.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
It is best for them to join freelancing if they are computer literate. Otherwise cooking from home, selling clothes, Jewelry or any crafts sitting at home are good and profitable ideas for women a home.

I don't really like boxing people up like that because we are all different. These days people, regardless of gender, can do whatever their heart desires and succeed if they have a passion for it and apply themselves. Some women even snub typically female dominated jobs and in my country, I see more and more women in construction and really killing it. I even know a few who are very successful IT techies and coders. So to all the women out there, just do you and ignore the societal dictates that claim you're only good for X job.

In my opinion women can also do any business but it depends on her home, her life if she is unmarried she can teach, she can do office job or she can do job in a company as well but if a girl is married she can do online job because she wants to give time as her house hold work also. In online job she can do fabrics, cosmetics selling job or tution job also.

I think don't think that there is a special business for women. These days, women are taking front stages in terms of business and investments and I think they are capable.
So my answer is, nearly all businesses are good enough for women.

If you talk about the housing business that suits housewives who are busy taking care of children, it is as follows:
Become a private tutor according to expertise, event organizer, beauty product reseller, women's accessories production, home cake business, snack product reseller, fashion product reseller, household furniture product reseller, freelance make up service and healthy diet menu business,

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
there are lots of business for a woman to do although it depends on the interests of the woman any woman can do something like catering, working in the restaurant is also one of the best work for you to do on part time ,and teachingis also the best work for a woman, I think it depends on the interest of the woman

The best Bussiness for women is stiching clothes selling product many Bussiness avialable in online teaching is also good starting on channel for guideling to cooking makeup slots of jobs women

Concerning what business is best for woman. I believe there are many works a woman can do,It depends on what she do best. It can be teaching, designing of fabrics, baking and lot more. There are jobs a woman can do

Best business for women
Freelance writing
Filling or data entry
Graphic designing service
Daycare/babysitting
Crochet and hand knitting for women entrepreneurs
Candle making
Interior designing
Jewellery making

There are many businesses that women can venture in most especially offline businesses. Among them is spa and fashion designing. Most women are concerned about beauty that's why I suggest these businesses among other offline businesses.

A business that won't stress or negate the fact that they are women. Women should do what will give them enough time to rest, take care of their homes, manager relationships with their spouses and maintain a healthy home.

There are several jobs a woman can do. For online jobs, a woman can venture into affiliate marketing, online language training, paid to type sites and lastly youtube videos. Though there are several other things a woman can do but for nursing mother's online is the best method

There is no business particularly better for any gender.If you have what it takes you go into it.onxe upon a time there was limitation to what women can take on all in the name of backlash from society for not priotizing family over career but now, anyone can legit do any business and concurrently run successful homes with or without kids.
Raising family especially kids is a. Lifestyle of choice not an accomplishment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds