Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think online business will be the best type of business for women because they will still have an opportunity to take care of the family, do you think both man and woman working together in a government organisation or business is not the best thing ?
To run online businesses, you need some form of education on how to operate digital machines which some women cannot do. Online businesses are not easy for stark illiterate women to do.

Advertisement Placeholder
My question to you is - what business COULDN'T a woman create? ?

I'm assuming they aren't staying at home forever is what I'm saying.. it doesn't have to be a online based business
The business that is best for women is grocery business or house a grocery store they are good in buying and selling of foodstuffs.

That's a wrong lifestyle. The world has outgrown this stage. What if the man died tommorow , what become of the woman and the children since she has no job ?

Seriously, it's definitely a wrong way to treat women because they all have equal rights to live their lives as human beings, so they are entitled to work as men in any level.

A woman can go into selling of provision in the environment that she lives, if it is a populated location she can make a lot of money from selling of goods and snacks here especially in Africa, I don't know much about the western country.

Modelling business is good for women. Women can also start a salon where are the women will be doing pedicure and manicure together with the hair do. Modern-day eatery is another good business which womaen can start and thrive with it. Another good business for women is clothing line in which she will be selling her brand.

To run online businesses, you need some form of education on how to operate digital machines which some women cannot do. Online businesses are not easy for stark illiterate women to do.
But the poster did not specify if the person that is interested of in a business is an illiterate ,and the results we give was for literate people in the society because that is all we really need to classify it.

for me teaching is the best job for women, it can get a lot of money. at the same time, it doesn't require you to work under pressure.
The fact that you said that teaching is the best job for women is quite hilarious to me because from my experience I think there is no danger advantage in the teaching profession as all the genders excel in this kind of job infact there more male teachers that there are more female teachers in the world.

Seriously, it's definitely a wrong way to treat women because they all have equal rights to live their lives as human beings, so they are entitled to work as men in any level.
That's just it . It is even better when the money is coming from two directions than from one particular person , the burden will be much on the person.

There's no specific business that is best for woman. Expect that most of them like to engage themself on marketing business. Business that deals with buying and selling.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
The best business for women in the current times is make money online sites, where you get to do online simple jobs that pay you around 50 dollars per day, if only you do them consistently. Some of the ones I can recommend you are; Writing, Pay To Post sites and Affiliate Marketing.

Last edited:
But the poster did not specify if the person that is interested of in a business is an illiterate ,and the results we give was for literate people in the society because that is all we really need to classify it.
Since the poster said women, it is understandable that it is not every women are educated and they will also need to work to earn a living regardless of their educational background.

Since the poster said women, it is understandable that it is not every women are educated and they will also need to work to earn a living regardless of their educational background.
Lolz, all the modern women that available now can actually learn how to do most of These thing, it is just learning and anybody even if they are literate or illiterate can still learn something new if they are really serious to do it.

Lolz, all the modern women that available now can actually learn how to do most of These thing, it is just learning and anybody even if they are literate or illiterate can still learn something new if they are really serious to do it.
In agree with you but that cannot be said about women that are living in the rural areas of the country who knows absolutely nothing about technology. It will be difficult for them to use technology to promote their businesses.

That's just it . It is even better when the money is coming from two directions than from one particular person , the burden will be much on the person.

No matter how rich a businessman or business woman is, it's very important that there is more than one person who is making money for the family because it's better.

Some women are good fashion and designing type of business. They can become better and well trained seamstresses if they can actually do good designs

There are several businesses that women can venture into and be successful both online and offline. One of the offline businesses a woman can go into is hair dressing and fashion designing.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
Women are able to adapt in many environment, so i believe there's a tons of job which woman can do conveniently out there without any problem and that's

In agree with you but that cannot be said about women that are living in the rural areas of the country who knows absolutely nothing about technology. It will be difficult for them to use technology to promote their businesses.
If we are talking about the women that are living in the rural area ,they do not have to request for any skill for them to make money because obviously they know the type of business that is suitable in the rural communities.

No matter how rich a businessman or business woman is, it's very important that there is more than one person who is making money for the family because it's better.
Exactly . This is what most men looks when marrying a woman . They want a woman who have a source of livelihood so that the family will be run from two sources.

The truth is that women can do any type of business depending on their level of knowledge and exposure. Knowledge is important in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds