Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the best business for women is fashion. A lot of women have good knowledge of fashion designing and they can manage such beautiful business very well. A you need is a little capital and a good knowledge to be able to manage the business

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the best thing is for the woman to go into online business like crypto currency exchange Business, affiliate marketing, Digital media marketing or domain flipping.

I personally think that the best business a woman can manage is a fashion business. Almost every woman has a good Knowledge of fashion and they are really good in managing fashion business. All you need is a good capital at hand and you are good to go

That is correct. There are many business venture that women can join. They can choose from buying and selling of clothes perfumes and accessories. They can also join cryptocurrency trading if they have funds though.
Cryptocurrencies trading is a good one provided the individual is ready to learn the ropes very well. One can build an income through it steadily.

There is no specific business that is set aside for women instead you should advise them that they should go for what they are more passionate about and the things that they have the right skill to do.

I don't think gender should be determining factor for choosing a business nice. Irrespective of gender men and women can do any kind of business. What niche will be suitable for you should depend on knowledge and skills and not if you are a man or a woman.

That's the same here. Avon and other cosmetic products in the mall are manned by women who are usually presentable and good looking. Women servers are also common in bars and karaoke bars maybe because the majority of customers are male.
Yes beauty products like the avon products and other high-quality products at the type of business that can be handled by a woman, this can also help increase customers.

There is no job that women cannot do,but I think there are Jobs that suits the role of women as wife and mother in making them to have time for this role. Some of these jobs are teaching, fashion designer, grocery store business and others.

People have things that interest them before making choices on the business they want to do. The best job for women are jobs that gives them freedom to takes care of their family.

Advancing various brands could be a decent low-maintenance work for ladies who are remaining at home. I'm talking here about brands identified with ladies like colognes, garments, shoes, and others like that. There are loads of organizations extending to this sort of employment opportunities where you get commissions for every deal you make through your references

There are many businesses that a woman can do, it depends on the skills that she have to survive. She can start a laundry business at home and employ someone to do the ironing of clothes.

I think there are so many business that the women could run like hairdressing business and most women even sell some provisions and product at the front of their house

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
There are many business women can can do, anyone skillful in writing can engage in online platform that has to do with writing, they can also engage in buying and selling and so on

To me I don't see any special business for women because as far as business is about making money they're entitled to make money as well

There are many business women can can do, anyone skillful in writing can engage in online platform that has to do with writing, they can also engage in buying and selling and so on
The selling is one of the easiest business to handle. The women in my Facebook circle are selling almost anything from food, clothing and other items. It seems they are earning good money.

There are many businesses for women but the best among them is teaching or tailoring because this two can easily be done by women.

To me I don't see any special business for women because as far as business is about making money they're entitled to make money as well
Well said, it's their choice so they can decide to go into any business of their choice as long as they are able to handle it, then there should be no issue about it.

Write your reply...what business is best for women yes they are like hair styles tailor grinding.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
Some home-based businesses will include trading of food items, baking, online marketing and tailoring.

It depends on what the woman is capable of doing,the skills she has and her readiness to work.she can do anything she wishes to do as far as she puts her mind to it and has the requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds