Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that the best business a woman can manage is a fashion business. Almost every woman has a good Knowledge of fashion and they are really good in managing fashion business. All you need is a good capital at hand and you are good to go
Fashion designing business like you said os one of the best business a woman can manage if she has the skills and knowledge to learn it, with a good start up capital to buy the sewing machine , shes good to go.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?

Personally, I don't really believe that there is any business that a woman can't be able to get into as long as she's determined to do that kind of business in the first place.

There are many good business for woman such as:
Doing makeup
Selling clothes and footwears
Sewing etc...

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
When we talk of home based business that is good for a lady I feel we should be asking ourselves what the particular woman is good at, some are good in selling food items and provisions which is easy to sell at home some love to be productive so the make home made soap and dettol etc..but to me there is no job that isn't hood for a woman.

I think teaching is one of the best job for woman, she will know how to handle the children's assignments at home because father always busy

Since women understand the concept of foods, they can either venture into restaurant businesses or sell foodstuffs like rice, beans groundnut oil, palm oil, they can as well deal In Frozen foods business, this businesses are very stable, have lots of profits and not Capita intensive

Teaching is the business a woman can venture into, with that she will have time for her kids and family, another business she can do is babysitting or daycare. She can start little from the neighborhood babies and before you know it boom

I would love to say that there are no limits as to what kind or venture a woman should venture into...but then in this context a woman can venture into clothings, jewelry, hair and nails fixing etc.

There are a lot of Jobs that can be done by house wives,they include fashion designing, vlogging, content creator, freelance auditing etc

Based in presumption and assumptions that have been called to be true, women love social Media and especially women who don't have jobs like house wives which is why I believe that giving a housewife a social media website she can earn money from should excite her

Setting up a supermarket is one of the business that is very common among the women in My City. If you have enough cash you can set up a modern supermarket in which will be sending different provisions and cosmetics.

This topic is very stereotypical. Women can do any job and not only stereotypical roles like a housewife, for example. Men, on the other hand, can also choose to work as a house wive. Gender doesn't come into play during employment - it's the skillset of the individual. Society should learn to learn this worldwide.

Educational services; women occupies this sector of work the most.
Design business.
Skincare and beauty.
Event planning.
App development.
Caring for children or animals as most women are able to play the Nanny's role better.
Food service and catering.

There is no job that doesn't suit a woman in the real sense any job a man can if a woman finds her strength there she will do the same

Every business is conducive for women. There a businesses that women are majority like fashion, chef etc. I think the ones that women dominate are the ones they are best at

Women can virtually succeed in any kind of business but their specialty is really in fashion, designs, food and culinary, manicure and beauty industry.

I don't think there's any business that a woman can't engage in. I see women doing tedious jobs that even some men can't do.

The major business a woman that staying at home could engage in could be hair beautification, tailoring and fashion design, restaurants and so on.

For women who are staying at home.. I think teaching or fashion designing should be better.

For women who are staying at home.. I think teaching or fashion designing should be better.
What about women who already have a job, and also have to deal with caring for the family, what kind of business do you think would be best for them as a second source of income?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds