Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What business is best for women

There are many business that best fits women I depends on what kind of woman you are as for me I think starting up a saloon is a good idea for business

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is that women can do any type of business depending on their level of knowledge and exposure. Knowledge is important in business.

For the fact that we are not in stone age anymore, it's very possible that you can actually see a women be able to do any kind of business that seemed to be a man's business.

Any business a man can do a woman can also perform well.provided the woman is determined to succeed. Their is no separate business for women.

Any business is best for a woman to do if she desires to do the One she she's fit for herself to do. What this important is that she likes it

Any business a man can do a woman can also perform well.provided the woman is determined to succeed. Their is no separate business for women.

As far as I'm concerned, I have every reasons to believe that there is no kind of business in the world today that a woman cannot do, so it's all about capital being available.

As far as I'm concerned, I have every reasons to believe that there is no kind of business in the world today that a woman cannot do, so it's all about capital being available.
You're completely right. As far as they're humans, they'll simply handle any type of business a man engages his time on. I believe that God created us as one when it comes to reasoning.

Freelance writing is the most lucrative small business ideas for women. there is zero investment cost and does not bound you to work in fixed office hours. You can start working right from the comfort of your home.

There are several businesses any woman can venture into and become very successful that it provided that she has the right knowledge and understanding of how it works.

It depends on the country you Are my friend. In my country there are no gender based businesses, all businesses are done and can be done by men and women.

In Africa a lot of women goes into cosmetic business because they believe it is one of the most profitable and the most suitable business for women, any woman can go into this type of business.

Freelancing jobs, affiliate marketing, blogging, writing jobs, are some quality jobs that women can do.
Another one is digital marketing and social media management. Women are so engrossed with social media these days

I believe home based business are the best, also networking works alot for women, there is this new business that is literally turning every woman out there to become boss ladies that is IMASTERY ACADEMY, I see alot of people especially ladies becoming financially independent.

In Africa a lot of women goes into cosmetic business because they believe it is one of the most profitable and the most suitable business for women, any woman can go into this type of business.
That's the same here. Avon and other cosmetic products in the mall are manned by women who are usually presentable and good looking. Women servers are also common in bars and karaoke bars maybe because the majority of customers are male.

There are a lot of businesses that women can engage in, and I don't we have any gender based business. Women can invest in trading, farming and technology, anything they wish.
I believe in the word that says "what a man can do, a woman can do better" , so i believe woman can do any job and execute it perfectly fine just like a man, women are into farming , engineering, building.

What business is best for women

There are many business that best fits women I depends on what kind of woman you are as for me I think starting up a saloon is a good idea for business
Yes, it actually depends on any woman. These days, we can learn any skill and get into any business we want to. Unlike in the past when businesses were divided as according to gender.

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
They can do online jobs like paid to post in Forum sites like Bizdustry. Online jobs can be done at home. They can take good care of their children while doing online jobs.

The best business for a woman to do at home is selling of provision store. This is a daily needs for every body. There is no day that any of us don't buy things from the provision store. This is profitable for someone that can be selling well from the business

There are several businesses that stay at home moms can venture into. Buying and selling of essential items in the neighbourhood, online teaching, selling products online, designing of fabrics and many others.
That is correct. There are many business venture that women can join. They can choose from buying and selling of clothes perfumes and accessories. They can also join cryptocurrency trading if they have funds though.

My question to you is - what business COULDN'T a woman create? ?

I'm assuming they aren't staying at home forever is what I'm saying.. it doesn't have to be a online based business
Business I think it's best for women is sales of groceries stars most of this business are done by women and are best carried out by women.

The best business for a woman to do at home is selling of provision store. This is a daily needs for every body. There is no day that any of us don't buy things from the provision store. This is profitable for someone that can be selling well from the business
This involve going out from the house to the shop, this type of business sometimes it can be so stressful if you are the one buying this product from the wholesale company to your shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds