Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business is best for women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously there are many jobs she can lay her hands on . You could open an online store or better , open a shop in the front of your home where she can sell edible products. This is a lucrative business for house wives

Advertisement Placeholder
Guardening is the best practice for a women.It avoid stress even you have a little garden in your house.
But as a business? I suppose you could grow flowers, fruits, and vegetables and sell the veggies or even the seeds or seedlings.. this would be more like a hobby.
I don’t see much profit in this.
[automerge]1626222704[/automerge]
Anything with baked goods, or crafts. Cookies, cakes, candies (seasonal would be best) and then scented candles, dishes, bowls, ashtrays, even handmade hair braids and necklaces like my niece and I make. This one right here, all I did was string a line of seashells together and then painted them with gold nail polish.
I sell them for $9.99 each at the corner store

Last edited:
There are lot of business that are good for house wife so she can stay at home to take care of the children. One of those business is Gas business. You can be filling gas for people right in your house

My question to you is - what business COULDN'T a woman create? ?

I'm assuming they aren't staying at home forever is what I'm saying.. it doesn't have to be a online based business
The business that is best for women is sales of grocery and also especially going into fashion that has to do with women wears makeup in bags

To be honest , in our country , most of the women go for educational field as a teacher or a professor or a lecturer in colleges. Because women understand the students better than men.

There are several businesses that women can do without affecting their roles and responsibilities as women and wives. There are online and offline businesses that are flexible in nature. Women can run home daycare services in their homes provided that they have good spacious apartment that kids can comfortably play around.
I think online business will be the best type of business for women because they will still have an opportunity to take care of the family, do you think both man and woman working together in a government organisation or business is not the best thing ?

Gender is not the determining factor for choosing a business niche. You can choose any niche you want irrespective of your gender, but the requirement is knowledge and skills.

There are so manu women who are not allowed to work outside but,they have knowledge and skills to work so i think they should start business at home like stitching ,making graphic and arts at home ,selling makeup and some other items at home .So ,these type of business are suitable for women .
I completely agree with you that those women who are not allowed to work outside of their own food start up business in their home as most of their husbands do not want them to be working outside and I do not blame these men that do not want your wife to work because it is in the workplace that most women misbehave.

Seriously, it's definitely something that most of our women here are more capable of doing because they really understand what it takes to care for babies.
It is a nice business idea only if they can know a place they will be able to buy this baby product at the cheaper rate and transport it to a location they can sell at higher rate they make a lot of money. A lot of people are doing it already.

Any business any woman feels she can do or will love to do is the best type of business for her to do. All that is required of her is to get the right knowledge and information concerning how such busness is been run to get herself up to speed

Actually to me I can't say a business is definitely meant for women at all I believe every set of us either male or female have the capability to do a work once we put everything to it same goes for businesses as well.

There are several businesses one can operate from home more especially for women who usually stayed at home, businesses like like selling of recharge card, weaving, selling of used clothes, tailoring and many more. Just check the opportunities around you and exploit it to make money.

there is no "business for a certain gender", it depends on how intellectual that woman is, sometimes it can perform way better than a man in that business that was known for men only, it's a whole different time now :)

there is no "business for a certain gender", it depends on how intellectual that woman is, sometimes it can perform way better than a man in that business that was known for men only, it's a whole different time now :)
True but there are businesses that women are better at and is normally associated with them. For example , having a restaurant is normally for women .

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
Actually all businesses that men do are also available for women to do neglecting the gender difference's between both sex they can do same businesses as men do . Including all sorts of trading and management .

There are many women who don't have any job to do or some are busy in homes because of kids ,so what home-based business is best for these house- women?
There are so many online business and most online businesses that men are doing can also be done by women since they just have to allocate some timeshare for the work

For me I would say that we shouldn't limit the women to one kind of job, there are a lot of businesses that women can engage in like sales, hairdressing, production of valuable goods, in fact almost all the work that a man can do, a woman can do it too

I see a lot of businesses started by women that are tailored to helping women in some way, or products for women like perfume, candles, make up etc. A lot do tend to be pyramid schemes (or MLMs) but that's simply what I've seen myself.

Over here in my country now, women are not allowed to be involved in major work they relay on as they depend on whatever their husband gets them. It's a very case now in my society.
That's a wrong lifestyle. The world has outgrown this stage. What if the man died tommorow , what become of the woman and the children since she has no job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds