Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business brand do you manage?

There was a time when I used to run a battery shop. i used to manage 5-6 battery brands. We used to purchase batteries at a wholesale rate and we used to act like retailers. Unfortunately, we closed that business. Right now, I do not plan to open a business like that. However, who knows that I might be managing more brands in the future if I get an opportunity to market more and more new brands in the future. :)

Advertisement Placeholder
The business brand that I love to manage is buying and selling of goods mostly foods and fashion. I currently manage a foodstuffs business which I plan to add a clothing and shoes stores to it once in have the capital to finance it.

I have a plan for that but for now as student I don't have any offline business managing.

For now I do not manage a business brand but I am still looking forward on how I can organise my own online business that I will be able to generate a sustainable income from it on daily basis.

I'm a teacher and also a freelance writer. With my offline job I still find time to work online and deliver some content to blogs I work for. Another thing I do is get paid to post on this website

My offline businesses do not give me enough time to work online. I work online randomly and I do not really work 24/7. Some people's offline activities still give them enough time to do online businesses like the paid to post programs . I intend to employ more staffs to relief myself off the offline activities.

I think for now I am only branding my personal business ,and creating a logo and a website for my personal business , so that I can get to reach out to a wider audience at some time in future

Brand management is not something easy contrary to some opinions and although I'm not running any brands management now but surely doable, Making investment online is still the one at the moment

ell in the meantime, I don't have actually any type of company or even brand name that I'm handling just since I do not have actually any type of company in the meantime however I'm preparation to launch a company in the not-too-distant potential.

I don't manage any business currently but I work full-time online and non of my earnings have been from offline businesses. It's so amazing.

I think for now I am only branding my personal business ,and creating a logo and a website for my personal business , so that I can get to reach out to a wider audience at some time in future
Wow it's a nice business idea ,you should even get a website for your business because that's one of the best way you can actually improve your business and make it popular online to a lot of people To be away.

Wow it's a nice business idea ,you should even get a website for your business because that's one of the best way you can actually improve your business and make it popular online to a lot of people To be away.
Yeah thanks for the compliment , because getting a website for your business is another way to get more sales and more reach out for your product it's a good development

Yeah thanks for the compliment , because getting a website for your business is another way to get more sales and more reach out for your product it's a good development
Since you have a skill it is also advisable for you to learn digital marketing and also having a website with digital marketing skill will actually help you a lot to succeed in your business.

I work as a tutor offline and I teach students how to make money with different skills. After that I also have the opportunity to come online to make some money for myself

I'm a graphic designer, I'm always be indoor. I don't like to waste my time by pushing around with people but I usually get out for fresh air and play with people for short time during my break as I scheduled my time. And I'm a also forum poster, I'm Hustler but I don't over use my self.
I like your style. At least being an indoor type of person does not.mean you can't be able to make money for yourself too at least. You're already doing that and also very happy and fulfilled doing it too. That's really something

Currently I am a self employed person and still a student managing my self business and then planning to have another better business venture after my high school. this is an offline business which gain me alot of income and even paying someone to work for me.

My business brand is African Art Designing it's modern and traditional I make very good portraits landscaped art of African beauty and I actually sale my art although I don't do it via any online platforms I do it via hand to hand eye to eye transaction so this has to be people seeing and relating to the art that's why I do that to my brand

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
I sell fashion items like cothes, shoes, bags and fabrics for both gender and most of my customers are online from facebook and other social media ads so it affords me the time to also engage in other online activities

I sell fashion items like cothes, shoes, bags and fabrics for both gender and most of my customers are online from facebook and other social media ads so it affords me the time to also engage in other online activities
That means it puts you in the frame of earning online full-time. Since you're dealing online, when you simply have free time you can simply use it to invest here and others to earn extra.

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
The closest that I have gone towards managing a business was when I work with my former boss as his personal assistant. In that capacity I was able to manage two of his business in his absence and in the time of managing it I learnt a lot about how managing a business can be so stressful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds