Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business brand do you manage?

The closest that I have gone towards managing a business was when I work with my former boss as his personal assistant. In that capacity I was able to manage two of his business in his absence and in the time of managing it I learnt a lot about how managing a business can be so stressful.
That's an experience you've got from the time spent managing a business for an employer back then. I never worked for someone before, I just started with business recently as a student.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's an experience you've got from the time spent managing a business for an employer back then. I never worked for someone before, I just started with business recently as a student.
I will advise that you should take the business very seriously and make sure that you put in your very best into the business so that the business can grow and who knows it will expand to the extent that it will become a conglomerate.

I will advise that you should take the business very seriously and make sure that you put in your very best into the business so that the business can grow and who knows it will expand to the extent that it will become a conglomerate.
You're right dude, I'm already pushing up, I started the business two years ago before covid19, and it's thriving gradually, when I'm done with academics I'll put more focus on it.

I currently run a solid mineral processing business, though I just started not quite long. I intend to make my product into a brand amongst the users.

You're right dude, I'm already pushing up, I started the business two years ago before covid19, and it's thriving gradually, when I'm done with academics I'll put more focus on it.
I will advise you never to give up on the business no matter how bad it is going because we are actually in a period that is very troubling for businesses but if you can persevere in this period then your business would definitely boom when the period is over.

I will advise you never to give up on the business no matter how bad it is going because we are actually in a period that is very troubling for businesses but if you can persevere in this period then your business would definitely boom when the period is over.
Thanks for the words of encouragement buddy, I'll never give up no matter what the circumstances maybe now. I am pushing it up, cos I am passionate for the business.

Thanks for the words of encouragement buddy, I'll never give up no matter what the circumstances maybe now. I am pushing it up, cos I am passionate for the business.
The business is just like a child that you are not chatting from it earliest age you will surely face a lot of challenges just now that you started the business but if you can persevere and remain consistent and focus then you will be able to overcome all this challenges and watch your business grow from strength to strength.

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
I manage an agro business, and it does not give me that much time to look out for online gigs.
The business requires a lot of attention and supervision. I only get to pick up my phone at night for online gigs.

For the time being, I don't work with any business brand. I'm still trying to acquire the needed skills as this is a step to sell myself to the competitive market.

Brands that are better recognized can bring forward an element of trust. Consumers and candidates looking for employment will perceive that your company is authentic, therefore trusting that they can purchase goods from you or work for you and be protected to some degree more than with your lesser branded competitors.
I think from the experience majority of customers would like a situation where they can be able to trust a firm,and this is to a great aspect a function of the credibilty of the company.

I do not manage any business or any brands. I am a service provider and I provide content to various websites. However, I have a pan to own a clothing brand.

I manage only one brand which is a fashion collection brand at first it wasn't easy because it was a feminine collection not for male at the long run I got tips online on how to go about it and I am happy currently with the improvement

I am not working for any marketing agencies I am not managing any brand. The thing I can do is to market my product and services online to make profits.

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
I have an offline business where i sell all types of hair products. I have someone who is helping me manage the store because my job does not give me that much time. I spend 2-3 hours on online gigs and sure make some money during the duration

I'm into printing and I own the brand, this is where I'm working offline but have a whole lot to do with online engagement when it comes to sourcing for product and attending to customers.

I don't have anything doing offline at the moment as I am still a student and that leaves me with all the time I can possibly get to focus on my online earnings sites. Just that these days I have been a bit distracted from it

I managed mysafepay.ng before things started falling apart. Although managing a business brand is very demanding as more effort needed to be put in to achieve ones heart wishes.

Currently now I am not managing any business yet but planing to start soon my brand business that I will making good profit from the business.

I used to manage an offline gaming business centre just like you. It afforded me enough time to invest into doing online tasks and that helped fetched extra income.

I don't really have a offline business,I only worked here online to earn money, I'm planning to start a offline business but capital serves as an hindrance to me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds