Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business brand do you manage?

There is an offline business i currently manage, it is a procurement outfit, we do ensure avialabilty of stock and do the necessary logistics for the needed clients.And another business we engage in is design and analysis of software packages for students that need to be such knowledge for their career.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow,well I know what you are saying might be true but for me personally I always consider any online business I am doing as a side business,because I do not believe so much on online business ,but i believe more on physical business because there is high possibility that an online business can melt away anytime, but physical business is always the most trusted.
Laughs, you shouldn't have such mindset dear. Those who has been initiating online business aren't thinking negative when they started it, and they're on the long time operation. Do you know how many years Amazon, jumia, google, paypal, bing, yahoo etc, have stayed on the online fold?? More than five years, and they're still running legit and making money.

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
As for me I like the business into at this moment, because it allow me to do my online work as well. All I do and I am very good in doing us manage guesthouse which gives me time to do other thing tho.

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
At the moment I don't really have a business brand that I am managing however I do have a small side business which I used to purchase items and then resell them off at a profit. So this does not take a lot of time from my daily schedule which gives me time to still consider my online earning platforms.

Laughs, you shouldn't have such mindset dear. Those who has been initiating online business aren't thinking negative when they started it, and they're on the long time operation. Do you know how many years Amazon, jumia, google, paypal, bing, yahoo etc, have stayed on the online fold?? More than five years, and they're still running legit and making money.
Well that that is a stable company but I can believe what you're saying I shouldn't have such mindset but even with that I'll still prefer to have an offline business but I can also rely on since it is not advisable for you to get only one source of income, technology is changing everyday and a lot of new technology is replacing others and rendering others useless.

I currently work for some one. However, I Intend to have as many businesses as possible if I have means to. I thought of investment, and partnership in real estates. I have also considered fashion in terms of clothing.unisex to be precise.
That's good , I beleive with hard work and dedication , you will have your own brand, I have my own business brand and i also work online as a freelancer, and sometime I do work for people (offline teaching )

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning what business brand do i own and if it gives me time for my online gig, well I have to say that right now i don't have any business in which i own so i have time for my online gigs

I do not own any business offline whatsoever, just my poultry farm which I can not day is a Brand. I am working each day though to ensure that I build my own personal own.

Lol.... have never heard of watching games to earn money or just to be involved online. But when we talk of business I think online business is still my main business for now....

Lol.... have never heard of watching games to earn money or just to be involved online. But when we talk of business I think online business is still my main business for now....
Very good you find online business to be your priority option. You can earn through games but the reward you get is just too small for compensation of your time.

I do hope that as time goes on, I will have the opportunity to represent a particular brand as the op has posted. right now, I am my own brand and I represent what I deal in, nothing more. lol. what a good thread though, keep up the vibe

I do hope that as time goes on, I will have the opportunity to represent a particular brand as the op has posted. right now, I am my own brand and I represent what I deal in, nothing more. lol. what a good thread though, keep up the vibe
It will need time, but I am sure you will able to achieve your goal. I am also planning a similar way to create my own products catalogue online. But that will need money in huge quantity for me.

Sure, we'll all represent our respective brand of business some day for those who doesn't have. But those who own one, will work harder to become successful through their brand.

Sure, we'll all represent our respective brand of business some day for those who doesn't have. But those who own one, will work harder to become successful through their brand.
Do you really think it's easy to reach that top. Outside, if you check competition is really high. Specially in such business sector. To become a brand it requires a hell lot of money for investment.

Do you really think it's easy to reach that top. Outside, if you check competition is really high. Specially in such business sector. To become a brand it requires a hell lot of money for investment.
It depends on the kind of brand you're willing to start with. If you're starting from small gradually you'll take your business. I'm operating my business on a mini type, with time success will come bigger.

Currently, I am managing my own business. My business is not a well established brand, it is just a small home based business. However, in the past I have managed a couple of businesses.

I have a dream of one day becoming a brand manager for a very reputable brand but right now I have not even managed any and hole that I will one day.

I don't brand business. But as for those people that brand business, make sure you brand business to customers taste to enable get more customers.

The brand you're managing ,I believe is your personal business and in this case you may not have to stress yourself to do things, me that is looking for a small private business organisation I do not have an opportunity to engage myself so much on things that interest me.

I am into buying and selling of various types of digital products of all kinds. I have been running the sales of digital products for as long as I can remember

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds