Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business brand do you manage?

I manage a little transportation business and I'm happy I'm earning a living through it
It's not easy to go through the process of becoming a business owner and having a source of income
Transportation business is very good

Advertisement Placeholder
The discovery phase is a comprehensive brand audit that will help you to understand the purpose behind your brand, where it has come from, where it stands currently, and where you want to take it in the future.The discovery phase is a comprehensive brand audit that will help you to understand the purpose behind your brand, where it has come from, where it stands currently, and where you want to take it in the future.

Branding is a way to identify your business. It's a way for your customers to recognize and experience your business. A strong brand is more than just a logo - it's reflected in everything from your customer service style, staff uniforms, business cards and premises to your marketing materials and advertising.

I think it is difficult for any business to manage a grand if there is a brand we are sidelining you.If we are marketing it then we need planning for it. Management is very important to run a sister. No.

Although for many brands this may be straightforward, for others it’s a complex task, required as part of an audit for further analysis and market positioning. A company can have products that span multiple markets, and for this, defining products by brand is typically the best approach.

I sell London used phone, and charger. This does not give me stress not to do my online business. In fact, it gives me time to check online for latest accessories and also made me to carry out my normal online deal.

Your company’s culture is defined by practices and beliefs that are usually expressed in a set of values. Understanding these values is important as they may form an intrinsic element of your brand’s voice or tone as expressed to the market and to your customers.

The only business brand that I carry is being a writer. Many in the movie industry here would come to me for a favor to write a storyline for their concept of a movie or even a script for a movie. I have been doing that for years and my brand looks good because not only directors come to me but sometimes a movie producer would consult me on a script that is submitted to him. There's not much money in writing but I enjoy the prestige that I have.

Set Rules. Outline the parameters of how the brand should be represented. ...
Bring Employees on Board. ...
Include Third Parties. ...
Define Workflows. ...
Centralize Assets. ...
Facilitate Regional Marketing. ...
Promote Collaboration. ...
Bring Brand and Customer Experience Closer Together.

I have a lot of landed properties, currently I manage an estate brand that deals in housing and lands. I have been doing this business as a side hustle for like 6 years ago, so there is no much money coming from it as I am being paid commission based on the land the brand I promote sell at the end of the month.

The business brand I have gotten my self engaged in is the freelancing sector. Here I have the ability to speak out my mind with ease and without the fear of being scolded. I love this brand of online business because it provides me with a platform where I have to face different daily challenges.

my country we have plenty business brand a grown-up person can manage, as for me I'll start up with colouring right from time as I grow I make a lot of income then I join up with and nothing else now my business from different sources are growing successfully.

Brands that are better recognized can bring forward an element of trust. Consumers and candidates looking for employment will perceive that your company is authentic, therefore trusting that they can purchase goods from you or work for you and be protected to some degree more than with your lesser branded competitors.

Well I didn't manage any business for now because of my present situation status, which is a student,but with time I will love to join any good and profitable management business

I did not manage any business, considering the fact I am a student,but with time I will try my possible best to get any legit business platform.

I'm a digital marketer, I promote products and services that's my brand market, creating online presence for businesses who intends to to increase sales and get traffic to their products or services.

I run my business offline, I am yet to upgrade to online business probably because the nature of business doesn't require online presence as such.

Well I don't find it difficult to manage any business brand that I have a good understanding about ,but the reason I'm not doing is because I don't have a good understanding of the type of business to go into as I still need to learn more and research more on how it work and so on before I consider managing it

Well I don't find it difficult to manage any business brand that I have a good understanding about ,but the reason I'm not doing is because I don't have a good understanding of the type of business to go into as I still need to learn more and research more on how it work and so on before I consider managing it
Business isn't all about standing in the shop and selling physical products. You can do smart business online and earn your reward. Your trading career is an investment/business type. As long as you put your money with an aim of making profit, that's business for you too.

Business isn't all about standing in the shop and selling physical products. You can do smart business online and earn your reward. Your trading career is an investment/business type. As long as you put your money with an aim of making profit, that's business for you too.
Wow,well I know what you are saying might be true but for me personally I always consider any online business I am doing as a side business,because I do not believe so much on online business ,but i believe more on physical business because there is high possibility that an online business can melt away anytime, but physical business is always the most trusted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds