Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business brand do you manage?

Although I have not manage a business but I peas once manage the staff under me becaus I was a principal in a private secondary school

Advertisement Placeholder
Well for now I don't have any business brand I am managing but then it is something I would quite look into and it had always been my dream to manage a brand and I will do it

A brand name and descriptive identity with personality and its tone of voice. An understanding of the brand essence. Your value proposition and key messaging.
A content and communications strategy approach. The brand name registration and protection.

Though I'm managing my mum's business which is offline trading - one thing that has made it easy for me to manage is because of the workers that we have.
That way I can still check online for my other hustle.

Though I'm managing my mum's business which is offline trading - one thing that has made it easy for me to manage is because of the workers that we have.
That way I can still check online for my other hustle.
I have also been managing my baking and baking ingredient shop for over two years now, and its getting well paid off for me, because I have also been getting support from my wife.

I manage to be health officer that attending to many clients to give treatment to their health problems related. Their is no time for me to waste than to have a little rest for break time and relax a little.

Right now, am only working on bizdustry, but in the future I will consider managing a restaurant, a fashion house with very good creative designers and a little bit of animal farming, just to add more value to humanity.

Im just someone who likes online jobs that pays and is effective in assisting my financial life, I also patronize freelancing they go in the same plane.

I have also been managing my baking and baking ingredient shop for over two years now, and its getting well paid off for me, because I have also been getting support from my wife.
Sometimes if this business is in a good location you may not really have time to attend to other things because you'll be busy attending to the demands of the people, the most important thing in such a business like this is to have a good location you can use to do the business perfectly.

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
I sell phone accessory online as side hustle. I don't have a store. I just advert the product add my 500 or 1000naira extra the original amount. Go to my friend who deals on accessories to get it and deliver on weekends.

I sell phone accessory online as side hustle. I don't have a store. I just advert the product add my 500 or 1000naira extra the original amount. Go to my friend who deals on accessories to get it and deliver on weekends.
This is such a smart business strategy. I believe with time, you will be able to save up some money so that you can get your own stock at a rate cheaper than the rate you get from your friend.

At present I am not managing any company now but I am working towards salary. my plan is to establish a business of my own in the nearest future and I am working towards that. I am still raising cash from different sources in order to establish the business.

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity.

I don't really have a offline business,I only worked here online to earn money, I'm planning to start a offline business but capital serves as an hindrance to me.
That's a good way to start saving money for your offline capital business but mind you most offline work or business does not last , so make hay while the sun shine.

For now I do not manage a business. I still have so many things academically to achieve first before thinking of managing a business. But that does not mean that business can't be managed without educational qualification.

I am into baking and farming business , though I have taken my farming business online to keep advertising my farm produce , I am also advertising my baking business online and also getting more customers online.

Currently am not managing any business brand yet, I think it would be a whole lot of work for me, because am a very busy person, I use my free time here on bizdustry to post.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds