Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business brand do you manage?

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??
Though I'm a passive investor in the business, I go there from time to to time to monitor how the gaming business is going, I have always like doing less stressful businesses and having been tipped off about the gaming business, I had to put some money in.

But right now I work and manage an office from the ICT perspective, soon I will been running a fully privately owned business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't own any businesses currently but I have managed my mom's own provision store, a mini supermarket, and also managed a hotel which is in the hospitality industry. I was grateful to have those experiences because they differ in unique ways. I've always loved to own a 5-star hotel someday and also a very big supermarket. I love buying and selling but it's rather rendering of service(s) or allowing the use of facilities for recreational purposes for money. It will be a good experience because people will forever buy and sell and the hospitality industry will forever exist too.

I'm a visual originator, I'm generally be indoor. I don't care to burn through my time by pushing around with individuals yet I typically get out for outside air and play with individuals for diminutive time throughout my break as I planned my time. Furthermore, I'm a likewise discussion banner, I'm Hustler yet I don't over utilize my self.

Well, we all have a business brand that we are managing, for now am managing my computer business center that pay me every day from time to time I make a lot of income in my business, I make sure I try my best.

Educational brand
The branding of a school often tells a lot about that school’s values and culture, and goals. School branding ideas that make an impact are not only limited to logos, school colors or themes, and mascots. It should be a branding that resonates with the school’s identity as well.
After all, students, teachers, and parents who scout for the best schools do not choose with their eyes, but they choose with their hearts. So, if you can penetrate through that with proven unparalleled excellence, you will be considered as one of the revered educational institutions in history.

Yes I'm a fashion designer and that's what I do most of the time while I'm offline although but for the past few weeks in this year I've been very unstable trying to meet up with alot of things and whenever I'm less busy I login to bizdustry and keep the ministry moving. My business is branded and the name of my brand is MurClassics

We all have our specific business we manage and earn a living through it. I manage one business brand which is my offline gaming network. It enables me to work online, cos i don't face any hassle moving around to negotiate with any one before earning reward. I stay indoors and watch gamers battle themselves out via game console to satisfy their curiosity. What specific business do you manage? Does it give you much time to look up to your online gigs??

Can you please break down this offline gaming network thingy. It sounds interesting the way you talk about it that makes me want to know more about it and if there is an opportunity there maybe one can also plunge in and diversify.

Well I'm an affiliate marketer. Beaçsue of the stress that comes with the work, i don't really have time to play with friends and all of that. And then been an online work and you have to sometimes chat with customers online, people would thing I'm involve in fraud. There wahala

Well, we all have a business brand that we are managing, for now am managing my computer business center that pay me every day from time to time I make a lot of income in my business, I make sure I try my best.

Brands which might be higher diagnosed can deliver ahead an detail of trust. Consumers and applicants seeking out employment will understand that your enterprise is authentic, consequently trusting that they should purchase items from you or be just right for you and be blanketed to a few diploma extra than together along with your lesser branded competitors.

The creation of a successful brand doesn’t happen by chance; instead, it’s a set of actions taken to cultivate a brand, underpinned by a set of characteristics to steer and reinforce its identity over time. So while building a brand is fundamental to any business that wants to be successful, maintaining it is too, ensuring it stays relevant as consumer behaviour changes.

I manage a brand that sells kitchen appliances, I work both online and offline as I've got a website, a Facebook page and Instagram page all enabled to receive orders, I go out to sell to companies once or twice a week and this works perfectly for me.

I manage fashion designing business, my work is flexible and I plan my time well so it won't affect my online earnings here. I work with schedules, I know when to face and deliver orders and I also know when to work on bizdustry or any other side job.

Your brand vision is the story of your business that outlines where you come from, and where you want to go. It involves asking the following questions: What is your business about; how do you help people; what goals are you trying to achieve, and how will you achieve them.

I am a network marketing professional who enjoy helping people to make money while having fun, and it can be done either online offline, and it doesn't require qualifications to get started, the only qualifications that you need is your dream.

For large or small companies alike, branding should be at the centre of all marketing activity. To follow this principle, the development of a strategic brand management process will help to ensure that your brand is accurately represented and portrayed at all times to your target audience.

This is a very good question for you but I don't message anyone. It takes a lot of hard work to manage۔You will need a lot of money for this. This work is very good. Mention it, it can be of great benefit to you. There are many brands in the market that you have come a long way

Iam into real estate business whereby i have a lot of property under my care for sell. Iam also passionate about this business because it is one of my source of livelihood. Real estate business is not something we run on daily basis but it use to sell most of those properties according to the owner.

Set Rules. Outline the parameters of how the brand should be represented. ...
Bring Employees on Board. ...
Include Third Parties. ...
Define Workflows. ...
Centralize Assets. ...
Facilitate Regional Marketing. ...
Promote Collaboration. ...
Bring Brand and Customer Experience Closer Together

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds